Prologue

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Favourite Colour

F/F = Favourite Food

—--------------------------

"I can't wait to see the meteors tonight... the radio said it should be around this time" Y/N muttered out, while looking outside.

You live in Morioh and it was currently 8:30 PM and the Morioh radio station had said there was a chance that everyone might be able to see a meteor shower tonight, that it was a spectacular sight to see.

"Damn... I guess it won't be happening" Y/n sighed sadly and turned to leave before she saw something shooting across the sky "Huh?"

Y/n turned back and looked at the sky to see a spectacle, so many meteors flew over the sky, it was a beautiful sight that made you start to tear up at the beauty of it.

"It's.. so beautiful! I would never have seen this if I didn't listen to the radio. I would never have seen this" Y/n cried out where no one could see her, it was such a rare and beautiful sight.

Hours would go by and the meteors dimmed down to nothing, the sky was once again empty and only the stars would be shining like diamonds in the sky.

"I will never forget this moment" Y/n mumbled out happily before seeing another meteor in the sky "Is... that coming towards me?" she muttered out before it got closer and closer "IT'S COMING CLOSER TO ME!" in a panic you'd jump away and the meteor landed with a loud thud and it would roll and roll before it stopped.

"Oh my goodness, a night I will never forget... a beautiful sight and a near death experience" You'd frown but decided to go look at the meteor, you'd get closer and closer before gasping as you e/c landed on the meteor "Is... that a man shaped meteor with wings and horns?"