Narayana Bali Pooja | Naga pratishta Untitled Part 1

Narayana Bali is a Hindu ritual performed for the peace and salvation of the soul of a deceased person. It is also known as Narayana Bali Puja, or simply Bali Puja.

The ritual is performed by the family members of the deceased, who invite a priest to their home to perform the puja. During the puja, offerings of fruits, flowers, and other items are made to the deity Lord Vishnu, who is believed to be the preserver of the universe. The priest then recites mantras and performs various rituals to invoke the deity and transfer the soul of the deceased to the divine realm.

is believed to bring peace and liberation to the soul of the deceased and helps them reach the higher realms of existence. The puja is also performed to seek blessings and protection for living family members.

The rituals and offerings made during the puja are symbolic and have deep spiritual meaning. For example, the offerings made to Lord Vishnu are believed to represent the removal of obstacles and limitations in the path of the soul. The recitation of mantras is also believed to purify the soul and prepare it for its journey to the divine realm.

In Hinduism, it is believed that the soul is immortal and that death is just a transition from one form of existence to another. is performed to ensure that the soul of the deceased finds peace and liberation, and that it is able to continue its journey towards ultimate spiritual realization.

In conclusion, is a deeply spiritual ritual that is performed to bring peace and liberation to the soul of the deceased. It is a significant ritual in Hinduism and is performed with the intention of seeking blessings and protection for the living family members. The puja is a symbol of the eternal cycle of life and death and the ultimate spiritual journey of the soul.

For more details:

Mobile: 9030218811, 9030218822

Website: