Introduction

Wooosh!
A speeding motorcycle sped through the empty roads of the island, it's rider wearing a golden motorcycle suit. The bike pulled unassumingly into a small turnoff, and finally arriving at a house. The rider drove into a garage and shut the door. The rider turned off his motorbike, and walked towards a shelf. He stuck his hand into a wheel, and pressed a button. Suddenly, the garage started to move down into the ground, before stopping. The garage door opened again, but this time the night scenery was replaced with a massive, futuristic underground facility.

The rider removed his helmet, looking blankly at the room he was situated in. Suddenly, a young girl who looked no older than 25 ran up to him. She shouted "Midas, Midas!" Before wrapping her arms around him. "Skye, you don't need to make such a commotion!", the rider said. "But Midas, you've been gone for 2 days now!" The girl said in response. The rider looked down at his watch.
Date: 11/04
"Wha... no way I was out there for that long... my watch must be wrong." he said in disbelief. Suddenly, footsteps could be heard around the corner, before a creature that looked to be a mix of a buff human and a cat dashed at the 2 others and lifted them up into their arms.
"Kitty bro... let me goo... ehehe~" said the girl, her voice muffled in the cat's arms. The cat let go of both and pounced away.

The biker, known as Midas, was the leader of a spy group called the agency, who were still trying to figure the events that had occurred recently, where a strange chrome substance took over the island and destroyed it, however a mysterious figure called the Paradigm had rebuilt it. The girl, who was called Skye, was an adventurous person who had been on many adventures with her pet Ollie, and her sidekick, Guff. The cat, known as Meowscles, would train daily and keep his buff body in top shape. In addition, the Agency also employed a girl called TnTina who had a passion for explosives, a extremely strong man named Brutus, and a tech-savvy lady named Maya.