Mr Clean And The Rock Meets

One day, the rock was walking to the milk store to get some milk 🥛 and mr clean was doing the same thing. The rock saw mr cleanser and charged at him with a death stare on his face, mr clean saw him and also charged at the rock and then...their bald heads collided and a force field struck in between them...(it was mia and me who did that btw) the rock and mr cleanser looked up at us with their heads bleeding we said "Why would you guys charge at eachother I know your enemies now but come on? It's not necessary!" Mr clean replied saying "it wasn't my fault, he charged at me first 😡" the rock shouted at him and mr clean whimpered. Me and mia was crying out of laughter 😱😱 (it was funny TRUST ME) "I think you guys should go to the hospital for the bumps on y'all's heads." Scarlet said. Mia agreed with me and they sighed and walked away with blood dripping down to the floor. We shook our heads and didn't care.

Mr cleans POV:
I cannot believe he charged at me, I mean..I know I did but like it wasn't my fault because he did it first!!! UGHHHHHH. Anyways, I should follow him to his house hm. That would be a good idea because I could see what he was up too heheheheheheheheheheeeheheyehhleehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehheheehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe. I-I I'm only laughing because uh...fine...I'll say it, I want to poison him 😈 b-but don't tell him! 😬or else he might make my life a living hell!!!

The rocks POV:
bro why did he charge at me I mean her made my bald shiny head shine less!!! I am so upset with him I mean it's just upsetting that he charged at me because I was aiming for his chests hairs and then he decided to also charge at me like so unnecessary goodness me. Anyways, I hear the bushes moving so I think either mr clean, mia or scarlet is following me...I'm feeling really uneasy to be honest. Should I check the bushes? Nah I'll be ok...I think so anyways 😰

Mias POV:
nahh why did they charge at each-other, it wasted mine and scarlets time!!! So unnecessary. Anyways...I think Mr clean is following the rock. Well....that's what scarlet told me anyway idk if it's true or not I mean like YEAHAHAHAHAHAH. SORRY...I'm a bit crazy today since I've been playing fortnite with scarlet....so, mr clean and the rock are enemy's now. I know they were okay in the end at Christmas time yeah but...ever since they stopped talking and just met today, so just so they didn't get hurt which is amazing!!!! Uhhh WELL THEY ARE IN THE HOSPITAL BUTTT....it doesn't matter.

Scarlets POV:
well, that was interesting wasnt it? Yeah for you guys it would be but...ever since Christmas they stopped talking and met today which we made happen (we:scarletmia) because we didn't know it would end up them two in hospital!? Whatever to be honest I don't care and I don't care about them I'll tell you the story. So, after our wonderful story you guys LOVED!!!! (I'm currently calling her right now) we decided to make another story and we haven't seen Oliver and pawel for a long time trust me, actually. I know we put "MRCLEAN POV" and "THEROCK POV" but actually they are in the oliver and pawel forms because they haven't been mr clean and the rock in AWHILE since 2022!!!! But anyways, as this story gets published I want to say THANK YOU!! And enjoy our story. Next part awaits....

Scarlet: so are you guys okay?? I heard borys died is that true?.............

. . .