Part II: I Have Changed.

After three years, Visenya was hardly the same girl.

Her hair was much longer and impossibly darker, her face scarred, and her small frame had grown firm with muscle. She looked like a true knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

Ser Visenya was her new title, and she wore it proudly. Daemon was proud of his daughter but also knew she had thrown herself into war because of the fact that she did not want to face her heartache.

She joined the war so unexpectedly. He knew she was running from Rhaenyra after a sealed letter was left in his hand, yet the letter was not for him.

He tried talking to her, telling her that nothing had happened between him and Rhaenyra, but she would not hear it, immediately punching or breaking anything within her reach. Once she had punched him and Ser Laenor was still shocked about it.

The two had grown rather close over their time spent in battle together. When they were overwhelmed on the beach, Visenya was protecting Ser Laenor with her life, the same life she became rather reckless with.

A knife in the shoulder made her hiss in pain. Only angered more, she swung her sword mercilessly, cutting the man in half, stabbing another, and when he grabbed onto her for support, she felt an immense power surge through her.

Looking the man dead in the eye, she gave the man that was filled with terror, a menacing smirk, and then pulled her sword back, making him fall.

"Ser Visenya!" Laenor called, and she looked to see her father, surrounded by the enemy.

Looking up at the sky she let out a two toned whistle before she began running at her father cutting through the men with ease and when Draegor was close she grabbed onto his wings and he pulled her up with a harsh thud she landed in the saddle and steered her dragon towards her father burning those around him.

Getting down, she went with him to find the Crab King, and she cut him down before Daemon could even think about a fancy comeback.

"I wanted to say- Save your speech, I'm sure uncle will be happy to hear it." She then walked out with her father holding the head she decapitated.

"King!" She heard the chanting of men, and Daemon quickly looked at her, knowing he was getting credit for her work, but she just forced a smile for him. Happy he was having his moment even if it's not what he ever desired to truly have.

"You have fought well." Laenor said, and Visenya looked up at the voice that sounded a lot like her favourite cousin. "Nyra?" She muttered before stumbling.

Laenor quickly grabbed his cousin. "You're losing a lot of blood." He began but stopped when he saw Daemon glance at them.

"Maestor!" The Rogue Prince called, and quickly Ser Laenor was guided to their tent where they attended to his cousin's wounds.

Staying as his uncle ordered, he was shocked to see the state of his cousin's body. He had not realised she sustained so many injuries. She had not mentioned any to him.

Eyes cast to the ground, he felt guilty for not realising her pain sooner. He was no fool and knew Rhaenyra and Visenya liked each other.

Suddenly, Rhaenyra is just as heartbroken as Visenya. He knew something had happened between them. He regretted not noticing or asking sooner.

●●●●●

Woken up by the swaying of the boat, Visenya grabbed the bucket of water next to her bed and dunked her head beneath it to wake herself effectively. She threw her head back and gasped for air.

"Good, you're awake." Visenya went to flip her hair but noticed the lack of locks and frowned. "Where's my hair?" She frowned, and Daemon raised a brow.