Nervous ?

Don't read this 🙏. This oneshot is one of the cringiest things. I wrote this last year, so if you read it please don't- don't comment!
I literally had to stutter over text!

TW: slight smut at the end

Classes were already over yet you forgot something in your classroom. You walked into the classroom expecting it to be empty when you suddenly saw Ellie. 'Great' you thought to yourself. It wasn't that you didn't like her she was just a player.

"Well hi Y/N, expecting someone else?" She asks with a grin

"Anyone but you would have been nice." You quietly say not expecting her to hear, but she did.

"What's with the Attitude?" Ellie asks

"I don't have an Attitude" you say picking about a book from your desk.

"Hmm that's not what it looks like. Do you always answer 'I don't have an Attitude' when people call you out on your snarky comments?" She says

"I wasn't being snarky" you said looking at her seeing her smirking at you.

"Mhm sure you weren't" she says her smirk not leaving her lips.

You look at her as you roll your eyes, you go to the door and open it to leave her alone before she opens her mouth yet again.

"I'll be waiting for you Y/N. Oh, you just look soo cute when you're mad" She sarcastically says.

You turn around looking unimpressed.
"Well your flirting is something we need to work on" you say.

"My flirting?hmm. I wasn't planning on flirting, but now that I think about it" She looks you up and down.
"Why don't I give it a go"

You smirk while leaning on the wall.
"Well go on then Williams. Impress me"

Ellie starts walking towards you.
"Well I'm pretty sure I can make you nervous within seconds"

You scoff as she walks closer towards you. She was only inches away now. She was staring into your eyes, her smirk not leaving her lips.

"Tell me Y/N. Does me coming so close to you not make you nervous?"

"No. I don't think it does" you reply

"And what if I do this" She asks and leans over closer. Now she's suddenly only a few millimetres away from your face.
"Come on. Tell me"

You look up at her, looking right into her eyes.
"That's all you got?" You say with a smirk

"OH my, not nervous yet?" She sarcastically says.

You decide to tease her
"Try this"
You tell her as you take ellies hand and placing her hand on your waist.

"Oh? Someone sure is bold, huh? Tell me Y/N what made you get so bold?"
She says as she pulls you closer to her

"You did" you answer her question.

She pulls her Hand away earning a disappointed sigh from you. She of course notices that and grins at you.

"You want my hand back,don't you? Or was that a sigh of relief?"
Ellie started teasing you which only made you more annoyed.

"N-No I just-" you look away as you feel your face slightly heat up.

"Mhm, tell me Y/N would you like my hand back on your waist?" She asks clearly enjoying the moment and stepping closer to you again.

"What are you doing?" You ask her quietly.

She just grins at that not moving away. You push her away as you feel your face heating up more.

"My opinion stays you're bad at flirting" you say trying to get out of the situation.

"Ahh because you think you can flirt so much better than me right?" She says as she analyses your every move.

"Oh I know I can" you answer her as you slightest smirk.

"Prove it" She says as she pulls you back. Closer to her. "Go on then"

You put your arm on her shoulder as she puts her hands on your wait again.

"You won't be able to handle my flirting" you tell her smiling widely.

She looks down into your eyes.
"Ofcourse I can. Now tell me would you be able to handle me?"

"Am I not handling you now?" You answer slights smiling at her.

"I meant in a romantic way. Could you handle my romance?" She asks you.

You did not expect this question. You suddenly feel your face heating up again and you look away trying to avoid her eyes.

"Uhm yeah. Would you be able to handle me tho?" You ask her.

"Oh I definitely could." She answers

"Would you like me to handle you?"

She asks you with a cocky smile.You look at her the air is being filled with a new tension. Sexual tension. Your heart start beating faster and your breathing gets faster too. She tightens the grip on your waist causing you to let out a gasp. Ellie waited for you to make a move so that's exactly what you did. You pulled her closer to you and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss. Both of you wanted to enter eachother mouths. Ellie sat you on the desk earning another gasp from you, which led her to enter your mouth.

She slowly started kissing your neck, she was trying to find your sweet spot which she eventually did. You moaned when she found your sweet spot she looked up cupping your face.

"As much as I love those sounds I need you to stay quiet. We still have teachers walking up and down these aisles. And we don't want to get into any trouble right?" She says while you nod

"Good girl" she says as she starts kissing your neck again, leaving marks. You tried hard not to make any sounds which got harder after Ellie started moving her hand up your thigh....

(How did you like it? Anyway if you guys have any ideas or requests tell me bc I need ideas)