Uncle Nie

Wei (Wen) Ning P.O.V

I Lifted My head. Looking around I got up. As I walked out the door I saw Xian-nii run around with Zhízi (Yuan) on his back. Jiejie comes up from behind and hugs me and says good morning as she kisses me on the head. I laugh and kiss her on the cheek(not a ship). She lets go and grabs my hand as we laugh at Xian-nii when he runs into a pole. Finally after like 5 minutes Xian-nii gets up and comes over to us holding Zhízi(like in the pic). He says good morning and pulls me into a side hug on his other side:because he is holding Yuan on his other side. As he lets go JieJie comes over and kisses him and Zhízi on the head.

"Good morning didi good morning Ane!" He says as he puts Zhízi down and holds his hand.

"Ya good morning, did u receive the letter ?" Me and Xian-nii look at her in confusion. What letter I wonder

"Omg you didnt get it!?" Jiejie asks annoyance creeping into her tone.

"No? Im sure its not important!" Xian-nii tells her as he watches her usually kind face turn into anger.

"Ugh, Huaisang is coming today." She tells both of us as she picks up Zhízi and takes him inside the dining hall.

"omg! Finallyy I've been waiting for him to come back 😩 I HAVE to tell him about the drama yesterday ! Didi could you go wait at the gate For him while I clean things here?" He says as he looks around.

"Okay Xian-nii I'll be back soon!" I say as I run off down the path to get to the front gate.

When I get there I see that no one is there so I enter my Yā suì (crush) name on the spell and sit back on a rock and close my eyes as I reminisce what Im going to say to him.
*16 mins later*
I keep my eyes close as I hear my Yā Suì's footsteps enter through the gate and hear him creep up to me. I open my eyes and before he has time to react I pick him up by the waist and hug him.
He laughs as he pats my back. I slowly put him down not wanting to take my hands away.

When I put him down I lead him up the hill/path to the village. When we get there I see Xian-nii holding Zhízi. When he notices us he runs over My Yā suì and Xian-nii instantly hug.

"Sorry I was late it took gege a more convincing story to let me leave." Yā suì says as he is given Zhízi.

"Its okay bestie! As long as you dont get caught here!" Xian-nii says as he grabs Yā Suì's free hand and leads him away to a table in the hall. I head over to the Hospital were Jiejie is.
When I got there I watched as Jiejie treated a patient. Once she finished with the patient she saw me and ushered me in. She sits me down on one of the beds.

"Whats wrong A-Ning?" Jiejie asks concern covering her face and voice.

"Jiejie I think I... like someone" I whisper just enough so she can hear it.
I look back up at her face. Shit.Shit.Shit.

"OMG! A-Ning I knew it! Whats she like or is it a he OMFG" Jiejie shouts as she smiles brightly pulling me into a tight bear like hug. When she lets go I tell her about my Yā Suì. And who it is...

"Wow huaisang really? You couldnt find any one better? She said sounding disappointed.

"Jiejie-"

"Dont worry im joking! Huaisang's totally right for ya! Should we tell Wei Ying?" Jiejie asks.

"Yeah I think he should know :)" I say a little bit nervous.

Hi this is a new story I will be working on I hope yall like this anyway there is 679 words ^●^