Introduction

In the world of Etharis, a world on the brink of total destruction. The gods are dead, coldfire threatens to consume the world, the city below stands poised to flood the world with unearthy dangers.... Any one of a hundred events could be the spark that sets the world aflame.

In such a world how can heroes exist? What does victory even look like?

Follow our seven adventurers on there journey through the world of Etharis as they work together, make enemies, friends, even find old friends along the way but there main worry is protecting two divine kids from evil.

*****************************
1. Each of the 7 adventurers will be my own creations an I'll be doing a background on each one as time goes on.

2. This is my very first campaign/dnd story creation I've ever come up with so please excuse my errors and bad writing.

3. There will be a lot of language, blood mentioned here an there, human trafficking..... An a lot of violence.

4. Monsters and creatures will either be my own or borrowed from movies, series or other books so don't judge.

5. OC characters are my own, feel free to use there stats but please change the names if you do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first Dungeons and dragons story, this is a campaign I'm making an hopefully run irl, so enjoy. 😁😁