Chapter 25💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

*******

After dinner..,

Nivas:Darlinggggg..

Siv:Pesaama poyiru..

Nivas:Appo.. you won't talk with him?

Siv:No way!Un friend eh engayaadhu nalla sevuraa kedachaa poi muttika sollu..

She lied down on the bed and covered her with the duvet murmering..,

Siv:Yevan nammala thottaalu kovo varaadhaama..seriyaana...mch.. sorana soodu edhuvume illa..chey..

She twisted to herself to her left and slept cursing him alot.

Here ,after having his dinner Ashwin went to his room and lied down on the bed facing the ceiling.Sakthi and Kavin came there and slept hugging him on either sides.He smiled and caressed their hairs before going into his sleep.

At morning 8'O clock...,

Ashwin squinted his eyes and opened it fully to see himself alone in his room.He sat up and stretched his body but got startled seeing the woman who came out from the washroom and moved out from there casually swaying her hips.

Ash:Kaalangaathaale inga enna pandraa?

Ashmv:Unna madakka dha Ashwin vandhiruppaa..kandukaadha.. konjamaadhu getha kaami..

He smirked and moved inside the restroom but her lavender fragrance made him to feel dissy.He composed himself shooking his head and took his bath.

He came out and got ready in his black vest and white veshti and stepped out from his room.

Sara:Sivaangi!

Siv:Aahn amma..sollunga..

Sara:Thuniyellaa nee thovaikka vena inga vaa..

Siv:Illama paravala naane thovaikuren kammiyaa dha irukku..

Sara:Sonnaa kekuraalaa paaru..

Ash:Maa..

Sara:Enna da?

Ash:Iva edhukku kaalangaathaala inga vandhaa?

Sara:Enna da kelvi idhu..namma dhane yeppo naalu vaa nu solli anupcho ippo ipdi kettaa epdi..po poi utkaaru naan saapadu eduthuttu varen..

She smiled and left from there.

Ashmv:Utkaaradhaa..naanaa..adhuvu ava irukkumbodhaa..silly mother..

Ash heart:Sir neenga sanda potrukinga..

Ashmv:Adhellaa apro paathukalaa..ippo naan idha paathuttu vandhuren..

He lifted his left leg up from behind and catched his veshti tieing it upto his knee smirking before moving towards the backyard.

He peeked in biting his lower lip but it got released without his knowledge and stood there with open mouth seeing the scene infront of him.

There.. Sivaangi tugged her dhaavani skirt halfly into her waist and washing the clothes sweating.

He released his tied part of his vesti down and saw her gulping.But averted his gaze groaning punching the wall when she bend down a little to take the another dress from the silver bucket which made an fold on her bubbly creamy waist.

He peeked his left eyes alone from the wall and gulped seeing her who had bended still to take the excess water on the dress by squeezing it.

Ashmv:Paah..deii Aswhin kuduthu vachavan da nee..ennaaa kattaaa..Idhukku mela mudiyaadhu gurunaadhaa..gate eh close panneera vendiyadhu dha..