You (part 1)

(OK guys this is PART 1 I'm gonna upload part 2 in a few days. This has no smut things in it but I promise next chapter will)

School has started for a few weeks already. Summer vacation was great and YN enjoyed her time with her friends and had a good birthday. But before the school year started YN broke up with her boyfriend.

It's a Friday. She still has 2 classes left so she says goodbye to her friends and leaves her friend group to go to find her classroom. She passes the stairs when suddenly somebody calls out her name.

"Y/N, hey"

She turns around and sees Ellie sitting on the stairs. You could say they are friends. They have smoked together and got drunk too. She smiles at Ellie and sits down next to her.

" Hi Els long time no see"

They chat for a second before the bell rings.

" Hey come over today we can catch up yeah?"

YN agrees and after class both of them walked to Ellies apartment. Ellie let's YN in and walks into the living room.

" Sit down I'll get us something to drink"

Ellie says before disappearing into the kitchen and coming back with 2 glasses and one bottle. Both of them take a shot.

" Heard you broke up with Rick everything OK with you two?"

She asks YN and smiles a bit.

" You know you can tell me anything"

She says as she looks YN up-and-down. YN blushes a bit, sighs and then looks away.

" OK I'll tell you only if you promise to not tell a single soul"

" Promise"

YN sighs out loud and looks around her living room.

" Well it happened a day after my birthday. Both of us wanted to just you know Netflix and chill and cuddle a bit, when when we started making out and it got more heated."

"Oh so you fucked?" Ellie asks straight forward.

"N-No. I mean we were about to when he, you know, you know he got undressed and I saw him naked for the 1st time and I just...... got the ick."

YN says as she looks up at Ellie waiting for her reaction. Ellie bursts into a giggle that slowly evolves into full blown belly laughs.

"The ick?" She asks in between peels of laughter. "The ick huh?"
She repeats still laughing.

"Now you gotta explain the whole concept what exactly do you mean by the ick? please elaborate.... I gotta hear this"

YN laughs a little too
"Well he just put his jeans down and he- I don't Knoow" She whines "I just got soo disgusted"

Ellie starts laughing even harder at YNs whine. After a few moments of struggling to catch her breath, she manages to get her laughter under control.

"What about it was so disgusting?" She asks.

"IDK. Like his whole Dick was just so disgusting, I couldn't do anything."

Ellie nods her head trying to be comforting before bursting out into laughter again. This time she couldn't stop laughing tho. YN gets a pillow from the couch before hitting her face.

"It's not that funny" She whines

As the pillow hits Ellie she suddenly stops her laughter and gasps with shock. She looks at YN before bursting into laughter again. YN Grabs the 2nd pillow and throws it at Ellie again but she misses it. At this point Ellie falls to the ground and start spinning around trying to hold her her stomach.

"YOURE KILLING ME YN" She says laughing uncontrollably.

YN gets on the ground and starts playfully fighting Ellie, which didn't help but made her laugh harder. YN gets the Pillow to throw it at Ellie again but Ellie takes YN by the wrist quickly, still laughing. She pulls YN to her and Yn sits down on her lap with the pillow in her right Hand.

"Stop laughing or I'll hit you"

Ellie tries to calm down.
"'m sorry" She says before giggling a bit.

"Oh Ellie please. You know how akward it was after I told him"

Ellie finally calms down. YN puts down the pillow but doesn't move from her lap.

"So I'm guessing that's why you guys broke up?"

YN nods.

"What is wrong with me why am I disgusted of mens dicks!?"

Ellie chuckles
"Nothing. Men are disgusting creatures"

"Hm that's easy for you to say, you're gay. Have you ever heard a straight girl say that?"

Ellie looks up to into YN's eyes before sighing.
"Maybe you're not straight? Didja ever consider that?"

YNs cheek slowly turn pinkish.
"How did you know that you were into girls?"
Yn asks her.

Ellie shruggs still smiling.

"There's really no set moment where you know I guess it's more like something you feel deep inside."

She pauses and looks at YN before slowly moving her eyes down. Ellie notices in which position they are actually in and smirks.

" Is there anyone you feel deep feelings for? that you think about constantly? that makes you feel all tingly?"

She says as she grins at Yn.

But YN suddenly feels tingly down there. She pushes her thighs together.

Ellie notices the Sudden shift from Yn's previous position, and smirks feeling YN push her thighs together.

"So who is it?" Ellie asks YN waiting for an answer she already knew.