The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

Word count: 686

Lo'ak x Metkayina reader (fluff kinda)

____________________<3___________________________

I feel the light breeze against my skin, as i walk along the beach.
This part of the beach is not often visited by Na'vi and I enjoy the silence and the calmness of this place.
Its like all problems are forgotten when i hear the waves, and the wind tickling the trees.
„Yn!" i hear someone call out, as I'm walking.
I'm surprised as i saw Kiri running towards me, smiling wildly.
„Kiri!" i say happily, waving her over to me.
I like Kiri, she is a nice person to be around, and we have gotten quite close since the Sullys arrived a few moths ago.
We share the same love and adoration towards nature.
„Soo what are you doing out here?" she asks me while grinning.
„i could ask you the same question" i answered, laughing, that grin could only mean that she knows something she probably shouldn't know.
„ so whats up with the grin" i ask her, playing with my bracelets.
„ohh nothing," she answered, her grin getting bigger, „just walking. Clearing my head, you know?" she said innocently, even though you could easily tell that she was lying.
„I was just wondering, what on pandora do you see in my brother!?" she asks, bursting out laughing.
My hart sinks, and i could feel my face getting hot, quickly hiding it my hands. Tsireya promised me she wouldn't tell anyone?!
I have liked Lo'ak since he and his family arrived on our Island. We are friends, but i haven't had the courage to confess my feelings yet. It would ruin our friendship.
„Tsireya told you, didn't she?" i asked Kiri, my voice soaked with embarrassment.
„no, she didn't, but it is not that hard to tell that you like each other. The way you constantly look at him, and dont pay attention to anything or anyone else is hilarious by the way" she said giggling, her words heating my face up even more. (if that is even possible)
„Could you stop laughing at me, and help me?" i asked, finally looking at her as i laughed.
„Alright i have an idea, come on!" Kiri added, pulling me with her, back to the Village.

I was nervous to say the least, it was already eclipse and i was not prepared.
But here i am, walking up to Lo'ak, and sitting down next to him on the beach, looking at the Sun, which is nearly gone.
„Hey yn" he greets me with a smile, „you seemed quiet at dinner today, everything alright?" he asks, looking at me.
„Oh yeah, i'm fine" i answer, smiling back.
I enjoy the last sun beams on my face as we sit in comfortable silence.
After a while i turn to Lo'ak studying his features, he really does look angelic in this Light, the pinkish purple light landing on his face perfectly, complimenting his skin and eyes.
As i admired him, i didn't even notice him turning to look at me as well, what i also didn't know, is the fact that he just thought the exact same thing, being just as hypnotized.

It has gotten dark, and we just sat beside each other, enjoying the others company and pointing out pretty star constellations once in a while.
„The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" i mentioned, as i turned to Lo'ak. He was already staring at me, slightly leaned back, his forarms supporting his body.
„what?" he asked, looking a bit lost. His cheeks turning slightly darker, embarrassed that you caught him staring.
„The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" i repeated, glancing at him.
„Oh.. yeah it really is" he answered, smiling at me, as i looked back at the sky full of stars.
Lo'ak knew what the phrase meant.
Jake had told him and his siblings once.
On Earth it was a more poetic way of saying i love you.
But that couldn't have been what you meant. You wouldn't know, you're Na'vi, and even if you did know, you didn't like him like that.
Lo'ak brushed it off, looking back at the stars.
How could you love him?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope you liked the first story :)
If you see any mistakes, please tell me so i can correct them.
I was also thinking about doing requests, so if you have an Idea please tell me ^^
I think will also do smut, but i WONT write something sick like incest or something like that, i hope thats self explanatory :)
I also tried to use „yn" as little as possible because i know some people dont like that.