The begginning

He tossed and turned in the back seat while his brother, Lucas, drove down the highway, Alex had been exhausted from working himself too hard to make money for the trip. He slept soundly in the back seat his brother watching over him making sure he was comfortable, but after looking away from the steering wheel for too long he ended up crashing the car into a tree that randomly fell onto the road.

Alex woke up in fear as he felt like he was falling and the car tipped over and rolled a few times before crashing into the ditch beside the road, Alex was surprised he and his brother survived the crash, but with a few cuts and bruises.

Alex got out of the vehicle and tried to help his brother out of the driver's side but the door was pinned shut and his legs were stuck, Alex panicked and began to have a mental breakdown as he tried desperately to break his brother free.

Lucas calmed Alex down after a while, Alex then started thinking about a way to get Lucas out of the car and he grabbed a huge stick from the trees near he put the stick in between the small gap and began to pull trying to bust the door open.

After a few tries he got it open and he rushed to get Lucas out of the car, Lucas hugged Alex and they tried to look for anybody on the highway for hours with no luck. Alex was nervous and didn't like the fact that they would have to spend the night in a dark cold forest.

(Hours later)

Alex woke up to the sounds of sticks breaking and trees rustling, he got up and went to look for the source of the sound keeping him up. After a few minutes of looking, Alex found a giant man that looked like he was a tree, Alex got scared and started running away and the creature saw him and roared as it started to chase him.

After about half an hour of running, Alex became exhausted and fell to the ground as the creature caught up with him. The creature picked Alex up and put its hand on his belly and closed its eyes, Alex was confused and passed out from exhaustion.

(The beginning of pregnancy)

He woke up hours later with a pain in his belly, Alex cried out in pain and gripped the ground under him.
The creature rushed to Alex and knew what he needed, the pain in Alex's belly faded and he fell asleep.

As the days passed Alex's belly had grown bigger and he couldn't sleep comfortably, he moaned in pain as he would sleep trying to find comfortable positions.
The creature would rub Alex's back and belly when he felt extreme pain, Alex didn't know but he was pregnant with the creature's little one.