1 : the sleepover

A/N: this might be a bit shitty so sorry.you can listen to the song it's Kenny's ring tone.

Kenny's pov

I wake up to the sounds of yelling,fighting and glass breaking.I groan and walk to my Closet and slip on my parka plus jeans that look like their about to fall apart.I take the box off from under the bed grab my phone shoes and a few dollars and run out of the door away from my screaming parents and my brothers who on the couch smoking weed.

While Kevin is high out of his mind I steal one of his bags of weed for later.......

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirt bag ba-" my phone rung. I answered to a call with the name ginger rat.while walking out the door and running done the street.

"Hey Kyle what's up." I ask the ginger "Eh nothin much my mom is out of town Ike is at his goth friend house" he responds. I sigh I know where this is going ,And he says "you wanna come over Stan is here, Craig and his friends are coming soon." Yup I guess correct."Ugh why dose Craig have to come! Ewwwww" Stan whines like a baby. "Shush Craig is only coming because I'm friends with Tweek  and Tolkien and the others are coming because they over protected over there 'friends'." I heard the ginger tell Stan.

After talking for a while about random stuff and music.I told them I would go ask butters if he wants to come and he said "of course ken!"

Later after the sleepover starts

3rd pov:

Craig and his gang are finally here. Tweek is listening to really loud music while sipping on a large cup of coffee.Craig is sitting in the same corner with Tweek rocking back in forth listening to music with tweek and tthe same stone cold expression on Craig's face.And the other all I can say is that they are not dead yet.

Kenny is smoking weed while butters is yelling at him telling him to stop, and for are just watching the mess in-front of them Stan,Kyle,Tolkien,Clyde and Cartman who snuck in Kyle's house laughed and aKenny and butters.

After everything calmed down-

Butters was fast asleep resting on Kenny's lap while Kenny stroked his hair. "Awe what cute couple" Craig cooed. "Shut up tucker we're are not dating" Kenny pouted like a little kid. "They why do you flirt with him,call him cute,blush every time you see him,call him 'my love'and ectera?" Craig looked at him in confusion while listing these things out. "They are all jokes and t-totally platonic" kenny stumbled over his words while ruffling his hair and looking over at while looking away at sleeping Kyle and Stan. "And why do you try to kiss him sometimes like you did like hmm let me think........10 MINUTES AGO?!" Tolkien barged in the conversation.

"Guys I'm tired I'm going to bed" kenny laid his head on a pillow behind him. "Oh no your no your not kennth." When Kenny heard his real name he knew they were serious. "Kenny if you don't stop being a fucking man whore and fess up I swear to god... I will kill you."

The whole room went silent when those words came out of Eric's mouth.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kenny bursted out laughing. "Kill me then you pussy".Cartman took and whispered in Kenny's ear "kenny you know butters knows you die everyday your gonna scared that little fag".

"S-shut up Cartman he doesn't know dose he? Kenny mumbled. "I'ma get something" kenny woke up everyone after the little incident picked up his bag and wend to the bathroom. He walked out wearing a wig princess dress and a tiara.

"Kenny what the hell.....you still have that thing,"Cartman said in disgust and worry.

"Yup" Kenny said still high as a fucking kite he cleared his throat switching to a more girly voice and giggling nonstop.

"Someone get Kenny's high as out of here before my mom finds out my friend is a fucking drug addict."

"Yes sir"Cartman mocked and pushed Kenny out the room and locked the door.

To be continued.........

Pt 2 comes out when i want to btw it kinda sucks
706 words