part 1

So this story starts when murtasim came to know about maryam and malik zubair aka anas relationship.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Life was so beautiful for murtasim and meerub . Meerub confessed her love and  breach the contract paper .
One fine morning meerub was so happy when she came to know that she is "pregnant" her happiness knew no bound she wanted to give surprise to murtasim so she decided to arrange a dinner date for both of them .
Meerub came in room and saw murtasim was doing his paper work she goes to him and gave a kiss on his cheek and murtasim was happily surprised .

Murtasim : kiya baat hai aj bohat pyar a raha hai ..

Meerub : bas baat he kuch aisi hai .

Murtasim : mujhe bhi tou pata chalay na aisi konsi baat hai jis ny meri jaan ko itna khush kar dia hai .

Meerub  : hmmmm wait my love raat tak wait karna paray ga .

Murtasim tried to came near her with a smirk  and held her by her waist and kiss on her forehead as soon as he came on her lips meerub ran away and said " not yet , abhi mujhe chai banani hai jaldi a jana "
Murtasim smile

When he was going down and he came across from maryam's room heard her convo with malik zubair he get into her room and get his life biggest shock . Maryam was standing with malik zubair . His blood boil and start beating black and blue to malik zubair and he trashed him out of the house then he came to maryam and asked her what she was doing with him .

Maryam : bhai wo....wo anas hain hu...hum aik dusray sy pyar kartay hain aur shaadi karna chahtay hain .

Murtasim : ( shouted ) tum pagal ho maryam woh malik zubair hai hamara dushman woh tumah phasa raha hai aur tum....

Maryam : nahi bahi ap ko koi ghalat fehmi hui hai woh anas hain .

Murtasim start shouting at maryam then maryam put all allegation on meerub that she was supporting them and she promised them that she will marry them both . Meerub become utterly surprised. Murtasim turn towards meerub and see her with blood shot eyes .

Meerub : me...mme..meri baat suno murtasim mujhe nahi pata tha woh malik zubair hai menay isliye ussay wada kiya tha .

Murtasim : tou tum mujhe batana gawara nahi kar sakti thi aik baar .

Meerub : mei tum sy baat karnay he lagi thi but nahi kar saki but meri koi ghalat intention nahi thi .

Then haya came and show him a video of resturant on seeing the video murtasim anger knew no bound and he's about to slap meerub but stop himself .

Murtasim : ( in low tone ) chali jao yaha sy . Chali jao nahi tou mei kuch aur kar du ga . Actually tum jab sy meri zindagi mei ayi ho na kuch bhi thek nahi ho raha mei tumah jis baat sy mana karta hu tum wohi karti ho . Mujhe ab tum par bharosa nahi raha isliye chali jao meri ankhon ky samnay sy .

Meerub was crying amd continously saying murtasim listen to me once but he was in no mood .
Haya was smiling mischievously , and thought my plan work .

Murtasim go to parking area  took his car and goes out .

In the room .
Meerub was crying and took her bag and some belonging and took her cab and goes to karachi . She goes to Saba's home and told her everything .

Meerub : saba mujhe na yaha nahi rehna murtasim mujhe dhondta huwa yaha a jy ga mei na kisi hotel mei ja kar reh lu gi .

Saba : meerub tum is halat mei kaha jao gi aisa mat karo please .

Meerub : mei abhi yaha sy ja rahi hu .. mujhe nahi pata mei kahan jao gi .

Feedback will be appreciated . 👍