#0 Boredom

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
{Ciel & Rimuru talking}
[Thought communication]

3rd person POV

Two centuries after the Tenma War, Tempest has risen to become the most powerful nation in the entire cardinal world. Peace has reigned, and this tranquility has left our adorable dragonoid princess and the king of monsters feeling incredibly bored.

Let's check in on our cute little dragonoid, Milim, who is currently in Tempest.

Milim is lounging in her room in the Tempest castle, a room that Rimuru had given her due to her frequent visits over the years following the war.

She is engrossed in a manga that Veldora had passed onto her after finishing it. It's a fantasy manga about a girl who reincarnates as a demon and decides to stir things up in her new life by playing the villain, aiming to conquer the world.

Author/Me: If there's a manga or novel like that, I'd love to read it. It sounds intriguing, maybe in the future.

Inspired by the manga, Milim gets an idea and heads towards Rimuru's office.

In Rimuru's office, before Milim arrives, Rimuru is buried in paperwork. Since the Tenma War, his days have been filled with nothing but paperwork, as he doesn't have anything else to do he just dose those to pass time. His desk is currently a mountain of documents.

{Ciel-Sensei, do you think something interesting is going to happen soon?} Rimuru asks Ciel.

{I don't know, Master, but you should continue with your paperwork before Lady Shuna returns and sees you shirking your duties,} Ciel advises Rimuru.

This sends a chill down Rimuru's spine. {Yeah, I should,} Rimuru agrees, returning to his work. A few minutes later, the door bursts open, and a familiar figure appears - it's Milim.

"Oh, hey Milim, what brings you to my office?" Rimuru asks.

"Bestie, can I ask you a favor?" Milim asks Rimuru.

"Sure, what is it, Milim?" Rimuru replies.

"Well, it's been pretty boring since the war 200 years ago, so I want to have a little vacation with my bestie. Can you create a universe for us to have fun in?" Milim proposes.

Rimuru is about to decline, but he pauses to think.

(Should I agree or not? I agree with Milim; it's been pretty boring since the war. Nothing interesting has happened. It's been too peaceful; it feels like when I was a normal human working in an office in my old world... But enough about that, the question right now is should I agree or not to this offer from Milim?) Rimuru ponders.

After a while, Rimuru finally decides, "Alright then, let's do that."

"Yay! Bestie and I are going on an adventure!" Milim exclaims happily.

"Alright, we will leave tomorrow, so you better get ready," Rimuru tells Milim.

"Okay!" Milim agrees, then leaves to prepare in her room.

{Ciel-Sensei, can you create the universe where Milim and I will go while I take care of some stuff?} Rimuru asks Ciel.

{As you wish, Master,} Ciel responds.