Prologue

Talia Swan-Uley or as many knew her as Talia Uley was the product of an affair, between Renee Swan and Jonathon Uley. Though even in a town as small as Forks, not many knew that. She was born a year before Bella, and was raised by her brother Sam's mom Alison Uley on the reservation.

Though she was always treated like the baby of the reservation. She is loved by everyone, and no one could ever say anything bad about her...

Not that they'd live to tell, she was Sam Uley's baby sister. Leah Clearwater's found sister and best friend, Paul Lahote's safe space and best friend. Along with Jared Cameron's best friend since diapers and shoulder to cry on. Seth Clearwater's person to lean on when things went wrong, Jacob Black's big sister who always stuck around. She was something to everyone, she had people to back her up when things went south....

Unlike Bella

Talia and Bella, though related by blood were complete opposites. Talia cared for those who cared for her, unlike Bella who demand everything from everyone.

This is the real Twilight story...

About the girl who ran with both the wolves...

and the vampires

Disclaimer- I don't own Twilight or its characters, I only own my oc and her story.