Theme Songs

A/N: The artwork above is by Onisuu, you can find her work on Deviantart. Please, let me know if she doesn't want her artwork here! Thanks!

Hey guys 😄 This is a little intro for you guys to help you find what's new!

Each chapter title has the name of the character and then the fandom they're from (Sophie Foster - KOTLC, Aang - Avatar). All of my character theme songs are organized by the fandom (all of the Harry Potter characters are with Harry Potter characters, and all of the Genshin Impact characters are with Genshin Impact characters).

EXAMPLE: If you want to find Hermione Granger you would scroll through the chapter list until you find HP (Harry Potter) and then look for Hermione Granger.

Below is the list of fandoms in the order you will find them in my story:

- Harry Potter

- Keeper of the Lost Cities

- Narnia

- Avatar

- Genshin Impact

- The Case Study of Vanitas

- Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

- Eureka

(Any and all images, videos, characters, etc are not mine and do not belong to me. If you are the owner of such content and would like it removed let me know and I'll be happy to fix it.)

I do take requests, so if you have a fandom or a particular character you'd like to see theme songs for please comment below!