Just the regular...please?!...

YOU HAVE TO HAVE AUTHORS PERMISSION BEFORE YOU WANT TO COPY AND PASTE . THIS STORY IS BASED ON REAL EVENTS . I HAVE CHANGED NAMES EVEN ON MY PROFILE FOR SAFETY..CONTINUE READING NOW..

You know that feeling when everything is normal but it .. Isn't? That is the what is happening . My life as the preppy, pretty girl is not what it seems . If you are pretty and popular , you are supposed to be the bully. Its not the case . I get cyberbullied .. When I was 13 I went on a site called WitrrBook.. It's a chat/video chat site. I was on the video chat part and someone forced me to do something horrible..

     °°FLASH BACK°°

"NO!!" I screamed through the phone .

"You better do it or I will come to your house and do it my self ." The figure said .

Tears streamed down my face and I stopped the video chat and called the police . They said they would find him but they did nothing about it and he still threatens me now . 

    °°°END OF Flash Back°°°

My boyfriend Jack watches me and be's my "Security Guard" When he has his own stuff to deal with too . Please God let him be in my life forever..

   We are laying on the couch watching 50 shades of Grey . I dont even know why .

"I love you Jack "

" I love you too Beautiful"

I kept hearing those words as I fell asleep in his arms .

(A.N: Did you guys like this chapter? I Was smiling the whole last part of the chapter . Like and Comment ! Love you beauties!!)