Mute

Once upon a time, there was a man who died and was reborn as a child. He had a strange mark on the right side of his face, a mark that seemed to be burned into his skin. He had no memory of his past life, and no one seemed to know who he was.

The world he found himself in was a strange one. It was a world of both monsters and humans, and the humans were wary of the child with the strange mark. They wanted to get their hands on him, as they believed he was something special.

The child was mute, and he had no way of communicating with anyone. He was alone in this strange world, and he had no idea what to do and what was worse the monsters took the child that is mute.
The child was taken to a castle, where he was kept in a cell. He was fed and clothed, but he was not allowed to leave. He was watched constantly, and he was not allowed to speak.
One day, a mysterious figure appeared in the cell. He was tall and had a strange aura about him. He told the child that he was his guardian, and that he had been sent to protect him. He said that the mark on the child's face was a sign of great power, and that he was destined to do great things.

The guardian taught the child how to use his power, and how to control it. He also taught him how to fight, and how to defend himself in this new world but the monster king didn't like it so he sent his minions to attack the guardian and the child. The guardian fought bravely and managed to protect the child, but he was gravely injured in the process. The child was terrified and ran away, but the guardian managed to give him one last piece of advice before he passed away: "Use your power wisely, and never forget who you are." The child took the guardian's words to heart and vowed to use his power to protect those who could not protect themselves. But as time went on he couldn't age and people started fearing him and calling him a monster so he went feral and never made contact with a human or monster in 10000 years.Until one day, a brave adventurer stumbled upon the child's cave. The adventurer was surprised to find a child living in the cave, and even more surprised to find out that the child was immortal. The adventurer asked the child why he had been living in the cave for so long, and the child told him the story of the guardian and his last words. The adventurer was moved by the child's story and offered to take him in and teach him how to use his power for good.

The child accepted the offer and the adventurer taught him how to use hish power to help others. The child eventually became a powerful hero, using his power to protect the innocent and fight against evil. He never forgot the guardian's last words, but when the humans and monster stared to live together they worked together to get the kid that's a mute and test it and find who its parents are . He eventually found out that his parents were a human and a monster, and he was the first of his kind. He used his power to help bridge the gap between the two races and eventually became a symbol of peace and unity. The child mute was taken to another world where he was able to use his powers to help the people of the world. He was able to use his powers to heal the sick, help the poor, and bring peace to the land. He eventually became a leader of the people and was able to bring peace and prosperity to the world. He was known as the Child Mute, and his legacy lives on to this day.