TRIAL : ONE

Leaping Lessons of Love TRIAL : ONE

Eleven Hours, Eleven Notes

REmember eviDENCE

Waiting is a new covenant

Koalas are easily found.

Ask anyone,

Opals have an obseen way of being

Saviors.

Prologue

Y

Capitol Punishment for you and yours for forcing your way upon this boy he never did anything to you.

The government was rambuctious about slaughtering the Washington boy.

Jean Augustine was no more and for that a hateful crime began.

Who could out-do the other?

Weather it be by killing, corruption, or corralling - the de Posé's would pay!

Centuries later no one knows who killed little Jean Augustine, and since the destruction never dismantled the new candle of flame is a girl named Casanova; she is the finest whine I'd ever sign.

This girl is a cold G. She beat me to the punch at lunch to munch on a drumstick to have fun with a kid named Zaza Reigon but now since he's gone now the Acres High School clings on what we've been in and between on, what we used to dream on, believe upon because we were strong then someone leaned up on us like a tree song The Way We Grow on islands we dream upon.

A needlet song.

I need let you be gone.

I was wrong for choosing you, birth you, abuse you, use you like a fool's tool - I drool like Snoop coop a chicken when he poops sit it on the stoop then watch it steam hot dreams of revenge Washington's avenge a Carmichaelwe're hard wired like watching roots grow we're tired. Fire and Desire.

If your sister died right in front of you and you were accused of her murder, how would you act?

For young and rich athlete Casey Independence Carmichael-Hayes, his world was turned upside down after his high school prom night killed the youth, hopes and dreams of becoming a twin super success.

I want you to kill me, he heard right before gunshots protruded through his pregnant with twins sister and through, still, bruised evergreen trees.

Casey's curiosity peaked as to who it was that would kill his sister and split his family in two.

Casey has suspects of who might have killed Cassie, his beloved sister and mother of his child.

For six years 2014 to 2020, Casey ran from each one of the same friends who was attached to the crime scene.

Among other things, 2020 brought a new perspective to Casey's way of thinking having come into himself, or so he thought.

Carmichael finds, Sage, a young Afro-American boy lost in the most crowded, most wanted-to-be-at concert.

When Casey approaches Sage, the young underweight beanie wearing loner - Casey uses Sage to do his bidding. (finding information out about who the murderer is, not only for Cassie's case but little Jéan's unsolved case.)

Casey has been dreading to face the trial of the century.

For being friend, family, or foe suspection has a WaY oF CHOOSinG.