୨⎯ "Bɪᴛᴛᴇʀ Kɪssᴇs" ⎯ ୧

Summary:

In which, Prune juice was sent on an expedition and after returning he had drank a lot of his potions.

......Author's note
Hello this is the author speaking! Just here to tell you that in this story Prune and Capsaicin are dating or started dating each other after the Triple Cone Cup had ended! You may continue reading now, hope you enjoy the story!

╰┈➤ No one's POV

It was yet the normal day in the kingdom, cookies talking, birds singing.

Though, Prune juice cookie was given the quest to visit the kingdom for an important expedition.

Ofcourse how could he turn down the amount of coins they were offering him.

He was in his room, as always making and prepparing potions, this time for his expediton. Even naming some new ones. After a long while of brewing he finally finished.

He ate some jelly's before starting his journey to go to the kingdom.

While on the other hand, Capsaicin cookie was training to control his powers even more, afterall-

He didn't want to hurt other cookies, after the Triple Cone Cup had ended. The 2nd trial had reminded him of his past, the past he had always wanted to forget.

But after some comforting from his lover, Prune juice, and from the other students he was back to his old self.

As confident as ever.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Timeskip⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After hours of waiting, Prune juice has returned back to Parfaedia. He opened his room door, to be surprised. It wasn't locked. 'I know I locked it awhile ago, I must have forgotten. Silly me' he thought to himself. He fully opened the room door and surprise surprise. In the dark shadows you could still see the blazing fire. He instantly recognized who it was.

"Didn't think you'd miss me this much, hehe" he set his belongings down before approaching the flaming man on his bed.

His footsteps awakened the other. It was already around 2 am. Capsaicing cookie looked at the person behind him, he saw Prune.

His face lit up with joy, he had his hearty smile once again. Capsaicin hugged Prune juice cookie tightly, Prune hugged him back.

"You didn't scare nor hurt any of the Parfaedian students now did you Cap?" "I didn't do any of those!" He said happily. He was promised a reward if he did so, now he'll be receiving it. Prune juice wrapped his arms around Capsaicin's neck, he slowly inched his face closer to Capsaicin's. And the moment Capsaicin was finally waiting for.

Soft lips pressed against the other's. He felt like he was melting. This feeling was quite addicting, as if they were drugs.

Capsaicin pulled the other closer to him, both pulled away as they have lost their breath, a string of saliva followed their mouths.

"You taste bitter today Prune, what did ya' drink?" He asked, excited to hear the explanation of his boyfriend this time. Prune simply giggled. "I like my potions bitter Cap, so I made extra bitter potions for my expedition heh" Capsaicin couldn't help but smile.

"Let's sleep now! I'm tired and you must also be tired since you went on a long journey!" Capsaicin said with a grin, he adjusted the pillows just for his beloved Prune.

Later that night they slept, the next morning it was hard to explain to the students why Capsaicin was staying in Prune's room overnight.

A/n

Hello readers! Sorry if the characters act out of characters here since i'm writing this at night, i'll try write better next time! But though I hope you enjoyed the story!! Have an amazing day <3