GOD'S PLAN FOR MAN

•What is revelation knowledge?
•What is God's Kingdom?
•What was God's original plan for mankind?
•What is the purpose of creation?

- I am a blood-bought, I was bought with a price!

- The enemy hates me, he wants me to doubt God just like Adam and Eve did!

Moving from Mental Assent to Revelation:

With mental assent you are just reading random words on a page.

You are supposed to have a revelation of the Scripture, and not just know the Scripture.

Knowing a Scripture does not mean one understands the Scripture or has a revelation of the Scripture.

The Greek word for Revelation is apokalupsis and it means:

•Disclosure
•Appearing
•Coming
•Lighten
•Manifestation
•Be Revealed
•Revelation

Ephesians 3:2-4

"Assuming, by the way, that you know God gave me the special responsibility of extending His grace to you Gentiles. As I briefly wrote earlier, God Himself revealed His mysterious plan to me. As you read what I have written, you will understand my insight into this plan regarding Christ."

- For us as believers these things are no longer mysteries, God has revealed it to Paul and Holy Spirit gives us revelations.

Mental Assent is believing what the Bible says, it is like having all the knowledge of the Word, but you have no revelation thereof. If you are not acting on your knowledge of the Word then it is actually not really helping you at all.

We have to be careful of the way we live. We cannot expect the best from God if we are living with one foot in the Word and one foot in the World. 

We are Spirit, and God is a Spirit, therefor communication with God is always Spirit to Spirit.

The voice of my Spirit is my conscious witnessing with God's Word.  

We are to never make a decision while we are under pressure! In meditation spend time with God on the decision that you want to make. 

We are Spirit, we have a soul, and we live in a body. 

Our soul is the link between our Spirit and our body. The soul is the link of the one we choose to follow. 

The Bible is my life manual - I should use it as one! 

If there is a lack in any area of my life, it means that there is a lack of Word in that area of my life.