Draco Malfoy Dirty /Too Hot one shot

You are in your 4th year at Hogwarts
Rated for females
House: griffendor
Blood status: muggleborn
Hair colour: h/c
eye colour: E/C
Hair length: h/l
Enemy: Draco Malfoy
Secret crush: malfoy
.
.
.
.
.
“Draco…” you called out as you were sitting on his bed, with nothing but a royal blue lingerie set and black stiletto heels on. You were staying at his house for a few days over the summer after your Sixth Year and the sexual tension between you two was piling up like crazy. So you decided there was only one way to get rid of it.

He came into the room, but froze as soon as he saw you.

Draco’s eyes turned black almost instantly, and the sight of you made him harden in almost an instant. He smirked at you.

“What’s all this about (Y/N)?”, his voice suddenly became husky.

You gave him a seductive stare and patted the spot next to you. “Sit down.”

Immediately, Draco yanked his shirt and his pants off, leaving him in his underwear. He sat next you and forced his hands to stay at his sides, waiting for you to make a move.

You bit your lip at him, suddenly becoming very wet. But you couldn’t give in, not now. You had to win first.

“We’re gonna play a game baby.” you said in a soft voice as you slowly stroked your hand down his arm. He tried to grab your hand but you swiftly pulled it away.

“What game is it?” he asked gruffly, his black. desire-filled eyes meeting yours.

“It’s called ‘Too Hot’.” you replied, “What you do is, you have to make out with the other person without touching each other. The first person to touch the other loses, and in doing so..”

You leaned up to whisper the last part in his ear. “The winner gets to do anything they want to the loser.”

You pulled away as Draco stared at you, breathless. “Anything? Anything at all?”

You smirked at him. “Anything their heart desires.”

Draco smirked at you and put his hands behind his back, his demeanor suddenly determined and his voice brought down to a whisper.

“Game on.”

You smirked and leaned forward to kiss him, softly at first. At first, his lips were merely pressed to yours, but then you started moving your mouth against his. He pressed against your lips harder, and bit down onto your lower lip harshly, which made you open up your mouth.

Draco slowly slid his tongue inside your mouth, and began massaging his tongue with yours.

This is the part where you almost gave up because you wanted to so badly push him against the bed and dominate him right then and there, but let’s be honest. There was no way you would give up so easily.

Instead, you decided to fight back. You basically started to tower over him with your hands behind your back as you took control of the kiss and began roughly attacking his lips. You bit down on his lip, making him groan into your mouth. Your tongue passionately fought with his, and you won.

After only a few seconds, Draco couldn’t take it anymore. He gripped your waist tightly in his hands and roughly pushed you down on his bed, his body covering yours as his lips quickly attached themselves to your neck.

“D-Draco…” you breathed out, “I won.”

He immediately stopped and stared into your eyes, which were now overflowing with lust and desire.

He smirked and shook his head at you. “Too bad.”

Draco automatically tore off his boxers and your panties. With one powerful thrust, he was deep inside you, making you moan loudly.

“Mmm, fuck yes..” he hissed out.

His hips started immediately rocking into yours harshly and somehow, he managed to lean forward and unclasp your bra, yanking it free from your upper half. His hands flew to your breasts, roughly squeezing them and pulling the nipples in between his fingers.

Draco was practically drilling you into his bed. Your head was digging itself into the mattress and your hands were twisted into the sheets. You couldn’t do anything except let him dominate you.

Loud moans came from your mouth as Draco relentlessly pounded into you over and over again. You were at the mercy of his large penis, his dick hitting your g-spot every time.

“Augh! Oh, god…” you moaned.

“Say my name.” Draco commanded, still pounding into you with his fingers digging into your hips.

“Ugnh…”

“Say my name!” Draco commanded louder.

“Ungh, oh Draco!” you nearly screamed, your orgasm now about to take it’s climax.

He groaned loudly, his breathing becoming extremely erratic and his orgasm about to take its toll on him as well.

“Oh, Jesus, I’m gonna come…sweet God you’re so tight ungh!” he moaned out.

You bit down on your lip harshly, but locked eyes with him.

“Come then.” you said hoarsely.

He stared into your eyes as he came inside of you, his mouth opening into one final moan before you released as well, your eyes closing in ecstasy and your fluids releasing inside of you.

Draco collapsed on top of you. He was almost panting as he rolled off of you and laid down so that he was facing the ceiling.

“Sorry I…didn’t let you…claim your prize…” he panted out, giving you a cheeky smile.

You smiled back and rolled your eyes, still trying to catch your breath.

“It’s okay.”

After a while, your breathing finally slowed down to a regular pace and you turned your head to look at him. He was finally breathing normally and he turned to look at you.

“That was fun.”

You immediately licked your lips with desire as you climbed on top of him, planting a rough kiss on his lips, before swiftly pulling away. Draco looked up at you in surprise.

“My turn.”

< I’m sorry this was a little short, there’s people over at my house and since I don’t have a laptop, I have to use the main computer…yeah.

I hope you like it though. Don’t hate me! DX>