fluff/random OCs

María's head pressed against her cars window while she waited for her friends in the store. She rolls down her window, letting her long black hair tangle in the wind. She completes her makeup by lining her lips with her charcoal colored liner and a matte deep red. A navy blue motorcycle pulls in next to her car.

María's POV

"Thank god I have hard liquor in the back of my car, I couldn't survive the night dealing with whether or not I should say something..." The reflection of my boobs in the mirror looked off for a moment- like, sad bits that were thrown to the side- so I adjust them to give them their appealing thick look again when all of a sudden the sound of shuffling feet catch my attention. My neck cranks to the left of me, looking out the window while my hand searched for the nearest weapon, but thankfully, it was only Marcus, The guy's party I'm going to. Great.

Who the hell ditches their own party anyways?!

I laugh, embarrassed of my recent conquest into my bra, "HEY! what are you dong here?! Aren't you supposed to be running a party?" He looks up, slowing his dance to a sway keeping the beat of the music coming from my car, "Beer run, you know how it is." He says unknowing that I'm a relentless alcoholic. "HA! I knew it, this is exactly why I'm here too! Knew you'd be out of beer, or only have some lazy ass beer like bud light." My brow raises and he laughs in response, "ACTUALLY F-Y-I, It's BYOB! I just know that by the time last call comes, no one will have any of the good stuff and only the, 'lazy ass beer'" he says using finger air quotes. "Anyways, come inside with me! Since your soooo snobby about what you like." He wiggles his brows and I text my friends that I'm coming inside for a little, we walk in together and find the aisle I know and love.

"So, what do you like?" He just barely speaks above a whisper and leans his head closer to my shoulder and grabs my hip pulling closer to my side while keeping his eyes focused on the selection. Its a small bit of movement he definitely planned out to be incredibly intimidating. "...Dos Equis..." He turns to look at me with his upside down toothy smile, "You too, huh? Thinkin' about it makes me thirsty, ugh and with lime? Jesus Christ" he says, licking his lips with the last sentence. Another movement he definitely has to know is as intoxicating and sweat inducing as the last.

We buy a few tall boys for ourselves and a couple of six packs for the party and laugh all the way back to our cars. We load up my trunk with the beer covered by a few coats that were already covering the liquor in the backseat. "So, I've been meaning to ask, what's your address? We never even got it when you invited us." I ask, confused why I never asked. "BHAHA! oh I'm sorry, you're serious. Uhm I forgot! but its good thing, the writer doesn't know how to end this- don't worry I'll text you! ." Marcus replies looking to the side of me as if he were on a show or something. "uh okay. well.. wanna make out?" I say raising a brow. "Yea duh" he replies

he presses me against the back of my car pushing his lips onto mine and my fingers intertwine in the back of his hair. Somehow, because this is Wattpad, they end up on his motorcycle, because that's pretty hot, and I'm sitting on his lap while we continue our sloppy kisses. "Yeesh save some for the party, gasp!" Envy's voice pulls me out of the trance that somehow the wetness of his lips and the poking of his scruff had on me. "OH! Evn-" I begin- but then fall on the hard ground and overgrown grass patch next to where we once were. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I just- she startled me I totally didn't mean to drop you on the floor" he starts laughing while I'm just lying there, "greaaaat OKAY WHATEVER JUST HELP ME UP PLEASE?!" I shout. God what an idiot.

Notes
what a horrible ending in so sorry.
this was written into my notes app when I was stuck in the car at the wallmart parking lot. Of course I TRIED(I didn't) to spruce it up. But this was just a one shot anyways and I'm sure nobodies here for a insane multi detailed story. I usually write super detailed stories BUT I don't care. I'm sorry for sloppy writing and trying to fix it with 4th wall breaks forgive me this one shot is almost strictly for getting it off my chest.