𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬

𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌é 𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚎/ 𝚛𝚞𝚋𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

i wake up on the floor in my living room before grabbing my phone which was next to my head and checking the time.

"fuck." i whisper when i realize my first day is today and i'm almost late already making me get up and rush to the stairs before i hear a groan.

who the fuck..

a head pops up from behind my couch as i stand by the stairs and i gasp at her beauty.

her caramel skin and honey blonde hair is the first thing i noticed before her eyes, which are so captivating like a honey brown.

and on top of that, she's naked.

totally forgot about her though.

"good morning." the girl yawns stretching and i smile covering myself with the sheet i snatched trying not to look past her face.

"good morning..." i trail off before she finishes for me. "dina."

"dina, nice to meet you, i'm rue- you know what we don't have to do the thing." i wave my thoughts away and the girl smiles.

a perfect smile too.

we had sex? how did i even talk to her without embarrassing myself?

"what thing? we can do anything you want." she smirks and i roll my eyes.

"no, the exchanging details and pretend we care, i'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower okay? and when i get back down here you won't be here so..goodbye...um..."i trail off again forgetting her name.