iceman is a flirt

Mav and Ice are finally a couple. Which does not mean that Ice stopped being an absolute dickhead of a flirt.

Ice sits on the coutch, reading a book as he so often does while Maverick keeps staring at him from the kitchen counter across the room, unable to take his eyes of of this icecold beauty infront of him that he so hopelessly fell for.
"If you keep undressing me with your eyes, I'm gonna catch a cold Maverick." Ice said as calm as if he was talking about the weather.
Maverick blushes horribly, tries and succesfully fails to deny his action.
"I- I was NOT star- Ice that is not true!" By now he went around the counter and kept pointing at Ice with his indexfinger as if to strenghten his lie.
Ice put a bookmark between the pages, laid the book to the side and got up. "Keep telling yourself that Hotshot." He winked at Mav while walking past him and giving the smaller pilot a playfull smack on his oh so perfect ass. It wasn't his fault that Mav had to wear those thigthfitting jeans all. The. Time.

If humanly possible, maverick got even more flushed. God he was turned on, all that he could now think of was the image of Tom leaning over him in bed, softly whispering little praises and compliments into Mavericks ear. His mouth was dry, his head was hot, he felt like he forgot how to speak, walk or talk. And the worst part of it al was that ice knew what kind of an effect he could have on his boyfriend. They haven't been a couple for long yet and though Maverick used to act like the big, (hehe big)tough guy, Ice has noticed that the smaller man actually enjoys it when he gets compliments or hugs from the blonde guy. Maverick absolutly loved physical contact with his partner and by god, he was the definition of the small spoon! The only thing about this was, that he did not yet dare to ask Iceman for those things and when Ice did them nonetheless it was Mavs turn to blush like a teenage girl.

Growing up Pete never really received any kind of affection from his parents, let alone from the many foster families he got put into later on in his life.
The first person that was okay with Mavericks need for hugs and cuddles every now and then was Goose. He didn't make Maverick feel weak or weird for it. But since his death half a year ago Mav hasn't yet got the courage to ask his boyfriend for the kind of affection he so desperatly wanted. Luckily Ice wasn't blind. Before they were a couple and Maverick would have one of his nightmares, screaming and tossing in his bed, Iceman would come over to his room to sleep next to him. It helped Maverick like nothing else and now that they share a bed almost every night, the nightmares were as good as completly gone.
"Are you comming?"
Mav turned around to look at Ice, a questionmark practicly written across his face.
"Well if you don't want to join me in the shower you only have to say so."  Ice already took his shirt of, while going upstairs to where the bathroom was. He did not have to tell the blackhaired pilot twice before he word by word ran up the stairs, following the blonde to the bathroom, all embaressment long forgotten.
He got to take a shower with his boyfriend now, there was no time to think of anything else!

When they lay in bed the same day's evening, cuddeling close with each other, Iceman on his back and Mav resting his head on the blondes chest, Maverick was exhausted from the day. They didn't have to fly all the time, but the Navy also cared about the physical fitness of their pilots, so today was a hard strengh session before noon and a endurance run in the afternoon.
Mav opened his eyes slightly as Ice began to speak.
"You know, darling, you don't have to be ashamed for expressing your needs. You can just ask me when you want to hold my hand or if you want me to do something to make you feel good and safe. It's not a problem for me." Ice spoke soft, placing a kiss on Mavericks hair every now and then.
The blackhaired finally looked up at Ice and by god, Ice fell even harder to the man. He would do everything to make him feel good. Pete began to speak" yes I know, but- huhh" he got surprised when Ice turned them around. He was now pinning Maverick to the matress lingering above him. "Nothing but. You say what you want, no mather what it is, I promise I will do it for you." Iceman kissed him deeply and once again took the smaller by surprise. Ice started kissing his face, up his cheek, to his ear and down his neck and back to his ear, this time the other one. "Do you understand that darling?"
Holy shit the petnames did things to Mav that he wouldn't be able to describe, if his life depended on it.
"Yes, yes Ice, I do!" Pete found himself unable to form a better sentence, all he could think of was this gorgeous man above him.
"Then tell me love, what you want me to do." Maverick couldn't controll the words that came out of him anymore.
"Praise me"
His eyes went wide when he realiced what he had just said. How needy must that sound?
"Shhhhh, don't be ashamed." Ice paused to once more kiss his lover passionatly. "Do you want me to tell you words of affirmation? Should I tell you about how good you're doing? Or would you rather hear me telling you about how much I love it when you're laying underneath me, with nothing but my name on your mind?" He stopped after each question to kiss him.
Ice had a rough voice when he talked to his boyfriend like that.
A very unmanly highpitched sound came out of the smaller pilots mouth. "Yes, Tom- yes" he was over the point of being shy, all he could think of was the man who said those pretty words for him. He was turned on to no end, he could feel something growing in his boxers, and as Ice began to suck on his neck he threw his head back into the pillows to give him better acess. The blonde was now already proud of the bruises his Pete would have to cover in the morning.
Ice kept kissing and sucking his Neck, while talking to Maverick, he said those things that he knew, Mav wanted to hear. The things that turned him on and made him hard to no end.
"Ice-I" he struggled to get the words out, all he could feel was extasy.
"What is it love? What do you want me to do?" "Suck me off. Please."
And before Mav could think about what he just said, he felt hands moving down to his boxers, lips following, slowly kissing their way down over his body. It made Maverick go crazy. Ice lit his skin on fire and froze it at the same time. It was a sensation worthy for heaven and hell at once.

Iceman was a contradiction to Mav, he kept him grounded and pushed him to go further, he froze his brain and made his knees melt simultant. But right now, in this very moment all that Tom made Pete feel was love. Pure love.

The kisses went down to his lower abdomen. Ice pulled down his shorts and kissed his hips. He kissed the insides of his thighs and avoided the hot center of Mavericks body that so desperatly needed to be touched.
Ice felt a hand grip into his hair, his wingman pulling at it. "Ice please- stop teasing me! I-I oh god I- fuck- I need you so much-Tom please!" It was half moaned half begged.
The ever so strong by word pilot couldn't get a full sentence out of his pretty mouth anymore.And it filled Ice with nothing but pride to know, that this was his doing! He was the reason Pete was nothing but a moaning, horny mess right now.
Ice could hear the need in his voice and how could he deny his boyfriend this wish, when Pete was asking him so nicely?
The last thing Maverick saw before his vision got white and his head fell back, was the love of his life, finally lowering his head to kiss him exactly where Pete needed him to.
And in this moment, Maverick realiced that he found the right one. He found the person that would never leave him again.
He found the one he wanted to wake up next to every single day for the rest of his life.
He found his better half, his right hand.

He finally found peace.

A.n.
Hi everybody,
So, thats my first Icemav oneshot and I hope you liked it. I got inspired by a tik tok that i saw today and I imediatly  had to think about Icemav. I also tried to write some lemon but I don't really know if I did well. Also I tried to incooperate some of my headcannons about Maverick. Should I write a chapter dedicated to all my Headcannons?
Btw. I didn't look for any grammar or vocab mistakes, so feel free to correct them. :)