[♪] Horrors Happen

| Alright, before this starts, this is inspired by Flicker so don't attack me 🤕 Also this is NOT a danganronpa copy either. I'm simply just writing this because why not, I gotta warn you guys tho, there's probably gonna be swearing and weirdly detailed gruesome deaths. Anyways I'll shut up now!

★┈┈┈★┈┈┈★┈┈┈★

SATURDAY, JUNE 21, 3 PM.

A friend group of.. well.. a lot were on a walk at Haki Park were just doing some goofy stuff, there were laughing, playing games, and stuff.
They saw a creepy house just nearby. "Yo, that house looks creepy... should we go in there??" Mike said. Everyone agreed expect for Aiko, Aiko was cautious of his surroundings but they managed to get Aiko in to doing that.

They went into the creepy house, it was... dark, a lot of cobwebs were there. Aiko tapped on Mei's shoulder. "Guys.. should we be in he- HOLY SHI-"

Chapter one: Horrors Happen.
Obviously, you don't know everyone's names. So.. here's the names!:
Aiko
Mike
Mei
Alex
Chelia (pronounced See-Lee-Ah, a bit weird to spell but ignore that)
Lue
Vire (What the hell was I thinking, just call them Vi)
Kira
An (NOT FROM PJSEKAI 😭)
Kea
AND LASTLY..
Mika.

Idk what their mothers were on while deciding their names but just ignore it

Moving on..

They all looked around, everyone was a bit terrified, although Mika thought it was sick though. "YOO YOU SEE THAT SPIDER OVER THE-" Kira shut Mika's mouth with her hand "Shut up, I hear something."
Mika was frustrated, but whatever...
The footsteps got louder and louder and more creepier.

"Why hello hello..."
Now the lights turned off. No one had turned in on nor off...

"Who.. who are you?!" Vi shouted. Everyone was horrified...
"Hmm... that's not important."
"Yes it i-"

All of them got knocked out at once.
An hour later, they woke up... the house.. was locked. So were the windows, they were bordered up

★┈┈┈★┈┈┈★┈┈┈★
♦︎ | OOH IT FEELS GOOD TO BE RELEASING THIS
Anyway, there might be a possible couple. Who knows >:D

 Who knows >:D

Mhm. That's Mike. Totally not inspired by Miguel from flicker aahahahahahahahah.