Luz's first day!

While Luz was grabbing all her stuff from her room, after celebrating a well deserved king-ceñiría, Eda was assigning dorm mates, Luz's dorm mates were Gus, and Willow. (I think Amity is a librarian but I could be wrong, so if she does go to the university let's just say she is in another dorm) Camila then walks through the door and smothers Luz with kisses. "Mom! To much." Luz said with a giggle. "It's never too much!" Replied Camila. "Are you almost done packing everything?" Asked Camila. "Yup almost! Just gotta pack my beautiful tin foil swans! But I don't know how." Just after Luz's phone went off. The alarm read, You have five minutes till admission! Also you can't pack tin foil swans. Just hold them. "Right! How could I pack a tin foil swan? Mami, can you hold these for me?" Asked Luz. "Sure mija! I'll hold these for you. Now apúrate! Solo tenemos 5 minutos, dale amor!" Camila said exiting the room. "Right!" Yelled Luz. She grabbed all the boxes, her acceptance letter and her dorm number and ran to the portal.

——☀️——

Once Luz entered she ran towards the the university that laid 5 minutes away from the portal, she knew she was going to be late so she ran as fast as she could. She got there just in time and she ran to the auditorium, she looked on the stage to see her soon to be professors, staff, and of course Eda. Luz waved to Eda, Eda found her and waved back. "Welcome students! This is our first year of University of Wild Magic! I will be showing you a small power point on how things will work here! And remeber always break the rules!" After Eda said that Principle Bump who was next to her trying to help her with the management whispered in her ear. "I mean DON'T break the rules!" After Eda redeemed herself she turned on the PowerPoint and it stated all the rules, how to work the dorm locks, class schedules all that stuff. After the power point was over Eda ordered everyone to go to their dorms, class starts next week. Once Luz got in her dorm, she saw Gus and Willow waiting for her. "Hey guys!" Luz said. "Hey Luz!" Said Willow and Gus at the same time. "Jinx! Double jinx, triple jinx, blackout blackout!" Gus yelled. Willow and Luz laughed. "Wow your really getting the hang of jinx, huh?" Luz said. "Yeah!" Replied Gus. Gus's phone rang, it was his dad. "Hm? Yes I made it on time, I know I am very lucky I got early acceptance because I am 16 but you already know! I moved grades when I was smaller....Yes Willow and Luz are with me.....No I didn't do anything stupid! No! Willow back me up!" Willow then shrugged and smirked. "Willow Willow Willow! There." Gus and Willow ran out the dorm after hearing that Gus's father made his homemade gumbo. Luz chuckled then claimed her room and moved in. After she got every thing sorted out and put her tin foil swans on the kitchen counter, she heard the door bell ring. Luz went and opened the door to find Hunter, Vee, and Amity. "Hey guys!" Luz exclaimed. "Hola Batata!" Said Amity with a smile. "You do realize that means sweet potato right?" Asked Luz with a smile. "I know!" Said Amity walking in. Luz greeted Hunter and Vee then went to the kitchen to make brunch for everybody. Vee and Hunter were playing on Luz's swap. Amity was helping Luz in the kitchen. While Amity and Luz were playing in the kitchen, Gus and Willow came in and said they were having a movie night. "Oh, we are doing it in your dorm." Willow said. "Alright!" After Luz and Amity finished cooking, they ate then watched a movie series. It was 12:00 AM and they were all fast alseep except Luz. Afterwords, Luz's rang. Surprised, Luz picked up her phone, she couldn't tell if it was a scammer calling or somebody she knows calling at a un-godly hour. Luz picked up the phone and then heard the little voice on the phone. "Mija?" A voice said. "Mama?" Luz said confused. "Oh, I just wanted to check you are alright..." Replied Camila. "Mama it's 12:37 am!" Luz whisperd. Camila took a deep sigh then spoke, "I know, it's just that I'm not used to this, you will be staying there, for 4 months each semester, it's almost like you ran away again." Luz then took a melancholy sigh. "No mami, it's different this time. I would never leave you, never again." Luz said. "I know...Te amo mija." Camila said. "Te amo también." Luz replied. Camila then ended the call with a kiss and went to bed. Luz then went to the couch and snuggled next to Amity.
——☀️——

What's awaiting the next adventure? Well, make this story at least 15 reads! And I promise the next chapter will be up!

Be gay, do witch craft 🤙🏼