React to lani (3)

The screen had been dark for a few more seconds after showing lani name everyone was wondering what was going to happen next, spirt was still gone but she was still there even due they couldn't see her at the moment. Everyone was in a happy and bright mood after seeing some of lani happy moments and they wish to learn more about her, as they were wondering what was going to happen next for the group.

Spirt " so are you all ready to see what will be coming next or should I give you some time to collect yourself"

Jake "maybe a little more time"

Spirt " as you wish so any more questions or no"

Kiri " yes so we saw her happy moments what will we see next"

Spirt " that for you find out about and not me tell"

Tuk " I hope they are more fun moments of lani I love getting to know more about her"

Spirt " ....."

Tonowari " I think we are all ready you can start"

Spirit " fine lets start once we start there no stoping we can take break but you most see everything"

Neytiri " we understand"

Spirt " good now let's start" spirt had snapped her finger and soon the screen had light up once again and sport was gone like she had done before.

Lani angst 1/6

Lani had always done everything in her power to win the respect of her father as she looked up to him, and just wanted some praise from him to finally get I see you from him like her done to her brother and sister. A raid had gone wrong and neteyam had been greatly hurt because of small mistakes that lani had pulled result on the raid not being that successful as everyone had wished to had been.

Jake " can't you do anything right lani"

Lani " sure I didn't mean to I just wanted to be helpful like everyone else"

Jake " helpful you are for from helpful you are also making mistake can't you do one thing right why can't you be like your brother or sisters"

Lani " dad ...."

Jake " you will address me as sir young lady not dad right now"

Lani " I mean sir I was wishing to be helpful I saw an open window and thought...."

Jake " you can never do anything right can you young lady ... what I'm ever going to do with you"

Lani " I'm sorry sir can I go now"

Jake " get out of my sight now" lani soon walked away from her father but getting dirty looks from everyone else as she walked away from the village, she soon reach the river and start cleaning herself up. Tears were falling down her face once again lani had become a major failure to her family and to her self.

Lani " I'm noting but an outcast and screw up I can never do anything right and I just want my dad love and support, I want my parents to say I'm their kid as well ...ahhh" lani soon got up she was sad and upset.

Lani " whenever kiri or tuk mess up everything is good for them but when I mess up I'm getting yelled out by everyone else and I cant call my own father dad only sir ... ahhh why can't I be loved by my parents like everyone else" lani and picked up a stick and smash ti against a rock with all her rage and tears falling down her face, she keep crying falling to her knees when she felt a hand on her forehead.

Lani " hey boy what are you doing here" lani soon notice to was her Ikran that had come to comfort her, she soon got up and embraced her Ikran as the creatures comfort his rider.