5

Hyunjin's POV

The next day, i went to school early to study. Sounds pretty surprising?
I heard Minho used to come early so did i, that day. I don't know why either.

I actually didn't know what exactly to do so i was just resting my head on the desk and looking outside. The sky was clear that day.. Yeah. Pretty clearer than the day before. I kept wondering if Minho even knew that i liked him. He was the one to like Chan, not me. I knew he'd never, anyway.

"Hyunjin?" i heard a soft voice from behind as i quickly got up and turned behind. It was minho, as expected. "Oh, hi, what a coincidence." i tried to sound chill as i always do. After putting his bag down he came to me with my umbrella.

"here." he gave it to me as i took it. "oh, yeah." i said. I hope i didn't sound ungrateful.
"thanks again for helping me yesterday." he said as i yawned bcs of sleep. "uh yeah.. welcome." i replied. I didn't know how to keep the conversation because it was dead ass silence in there. He then went to his seat and grabbed his books to study. I hated the fact that whenever he studied he totally forgot my existence.

I did nothing but looked at him. I suddenly sneezed out of nowhere. He flinched a bit.
"you scared me." he said, gently. "did you catch a cold?"

"Nah why would i-" i got cut off by another sneeze as he sighed. "haha nothing happened nevermind-" i said as i looked away at the window again. I was kind of embarrassed. "i'm such a fucking dumbass," i mumbled to myself.

I felt a hand ruffling my hair. "it's ok.. I got some medicine, have it" he said as i turned to him. "What medicine?"
"For your cold, i kinda knew it you'd catch a cold so.. i brought it," he said as he sat next to me. "I'm used to staying in rain so it was nothing for me, as a result i didn't catch a cold. You didnt seem to be used to it." he added.

"Ah.. My bad. I thought you needed an umbrella, looks like i was the one who needed that." i replied, feeling embarrassed. "Have the medicine before it gets worse." he said as i nodded and took it from him and had it.

"Funny because you really wanted to be a hero for some reasons," he chuckled and said. "You're making fun of me? One day i might become the helpful one. One day you might become the helpless one." i said as he smiled.
"We'll see that later, imma study now" he said as he got up and went back to his seat.

Once again, there was this awkward silence between us. I suddenly regretted my decision of going early that day.
"Why did u come early?" he asked suddenly.

"nothing. just to see this specific person." i said, looking outside and pretending like i didnt care.
"Oh. It's your crush. Keep up i guess.. I wish i got a chance with Chan too." he said as i looked at him, frowning.

"Like i get a chance with my crush." i said as he blinked. "That's sad," he said. "I hope you get along with her."

The 'her' made me cringe. He thought i was straight. I never had told him about my sexuality anyway, so it wasn't his fault to think like that.
"Yeah...... I hope that shitty ass chan doesnt get you." i looked away.

"Huh- i wonder why you're like this suddenly but okay-" he said as he continued studying.

People started to come eventually. I was feeling more and more awkward bcs ppl kept asking me why i was so early. I had to answer them one after another. I was tired. I wanted to sleep.

"Hwang." Changbin said. I didnt look at him. "Are you sleeping? It looks like u didnt get enough sleep" he asked as i finally looked at him. He was the only one who knew about me liking Minho.
"I came here for minho but it seems like it was worthless." i mumbled.
"Sure it was, he isn't interested in you after all. Get over him." he said. I gave him a side eye.

"You and your shitty motivation." i said as i sneezed out of nowhere again. I was sick of it. I suddenly wanted to go home.
"Woa- u sick or smth?" he asked. "Maybe. Let me just die i guess."

"Minho sure doesn't want you to die." he said keeping me up. "Why you bringing him? He's always like 'omg chan' 'chan ilysm' 'chan loml' 'chan is so hot' okay and what? he has horrible taste in men" i said as he chuckled.
"Its not like he lied. Chan is hot."

"yeah yeah. okay. fine. nice. fantastic. amazing." i said sarcastically.
"You're just jealous lol." he said. He didnt lie. I was. Very jealous.

I looked at Minho, he was talking to Yeonjun and Jisung as always. He looked so cheerful talking with them. He always looked cheerful, though. He's so perfect, his smile gets me badly, his appearance makes my heart skip a beat.

I love him so much.