Happy Anniversary

Shit goes down

Shit goes down.

Jade had now woken up and she was laying in Kie's bed alone with a faint headache. That's what you get when you don't some weed for a month straight. She wasn't sure what time it was exactly, but she knew it was around 9 o'clock. Kie was out getting the food for tonight for her parent's anniversary celebration later on tonight.

She sits up from the bed and yawns loudly before getting changed into real clothes and walking out of the house to the front porch. 

"I don't want to hurt Jade

"I don't want to hurt Jade." A very familiar voice says. 

"Hurt me?" Jade asks, walking towards the couch that Kie and Sarah were sitting down on.

"Hey!" Kie smiles, sitting up straight as well as Sarah.

"Hey." Jade smiles, sitting down next to the pair.

"Where have you been Sarah? I couldn't find you all of yesterday." She asks, looking at her with a confused look.

"Oh. Well, uh... look." Sarah looks down with a sad face clearly trying to avoid eye contact. "I was..." Her mood suddenly heightening. "I was looking for you." She says, smiling at her.

"Uh, ok. What for?" She asks, nodding her head.

"Well, I was just... looking." Sarah says, looking at Kie for help.

"Yeah, she needed to find a place for you and her cause she was worried... and stuff." Kie adds, nodding her head. 

"Ok... look I'm going to head to the Chateau to change for the party tonight. It's at 5, right?" Jade asks, standing up and grabbing a bike.

"Uh, yeah. Talk later?" Kie asks, standing up.

"Yeah, of course." Jade nods, "See you Sar." Jade smiles.

"Bye." Sarah says, closing her eyes and nodding her head.

"JJ?" Jade asks, walking into the run down house. "John B? Big John?" She yells, sitting down on the couch when she loses hope of finding them in there. "Great."