A ride of emotions.

Introduction - check story description.

Main characters -

(After completing their studies)

Abhyudaya mohan (abhi) -

A really charming, handsome and a creative and poetic type of guy 💓

Age - 25

I won't tell much about him 🌚, you'll find out later in the story.

Gautami kawale (gk) -

A really really cute, jolly, bubbly, sweet, humorous girl

She's a girl with a lot of patience, as she has been waiting for her best friend to return after 10 years of having no contact with him.

Age - 25

More characters -

Gm - gautami's mom

Their friends - pranav, mansi, saiman, mithilesh, urmila.

Let's start now 💓

Gautami (gk) has come back from a party just now and is all alone in her room, talking to her pillow.

Gk - abhyudaya!!! Tujhe pata hai aaj kya hua?? Vo saloni aunty hai na! Are wo hi, apoorva ki mummy!! Aree apporva! Tere pados me jo rehti thi! Haan, vo hi uski mummy, aaj mili mujhe party me, vo keh rahi thi ki apoorva ki shaadi hone wali hai? Like seriously, apni age ke bando ki ab shaadi hone lagi hain? Ye umar hai kya koi shaadi ki?
She is mildly laughing on her own.. She gradually stops laughing.

Gk (hugs pillow) - aakhir kab tak me yuhi tujhse aise baat karungi abhi.. Akhir kab tu wapis aayega, aakhir kab me tujhe iss pillow ki jagah hug karungi or tujhe apni life me ho rahi har ek cheez bataungi.. Teri badbad aur teri shayari sunne ke liye mere kaan taras gaye hain yaar..

Flashback starts -

It was the day when 15 year old abhyudaya was about to leave for London for his further studies (check intro for a brief explanation)
His friends, his family is present at the airport to bid him a goodbye. Only his best friend wasn't present there as she was down with fever, she got ill because of the shock of her best friend leaving her for a long time.. It was only 20 minutes left for abhyudaya to start all the airport procedures, he was definitely sure that his best friend aka gautami would not be able to bid him a goodbye so he decides to check in the airport earlier.. He bids all the other a bye and was about to devastatingly enter the gate, that's when he heard an "Abhyudaya rukkk".. He looked back immediately and as soon as he did, tears started flowing from his eyes, it was gautami.