★︎★︎

✧

𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘 glanced at your retreating figure. the stylist and you were debating about which outfits for the stage fit your concept best. it was borderline arguing, but the stylist had been apart of the le sserafim team for so long that no one cared.

the stylist was practically your mother, so luckily your bickering wasn't taken to heart. eunchae kept scrolling on her phone, only looking up when you got out of the changing room for the nth time.

you finally bowed to the stylist who rolled her eyes and smiled at you. you plopped down next to eunchae who subconsciously leaned closer to you.

the maknae looked at you and pointed at your outfit, "isn't that a little revealing?" you turned your head, "i'm 17, that's old enough to have a crop top on, no?" eunchae shrugged and returned to her phone, "i guess, i didn't expect you to wear that though."

you pushed her leg with your own, "what does that mean? you've worn more revealing things than this. should i change, again?" eunchae giggled at your defensive nature and showed you an animal video on her instagram explore page.

neither of you noticed your oldest members staring at you. sakura and chaewon were both whispering at how cute their youngest members were. while yunjin and kazuha were laughing at the filters the blonde was putting on the two of you from afar.