Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo

~Y/n pov~

I was glad to see my Dad when I woke up.

It'd been a while since we saw each other.

He teased me a bit about Taehoon and spent the day with me before he had to leave for work again.

I sighed as I watched his car pull away.

At least I wasn't so lonely anymore.

~*~

I arrived at the dojo only to see Snapper, Hobin and Gaeul doing Taekwondo.

"Throw a straight punch."

They all looked exhausted even though they had barely started.

I saw the camera set up and comments filling the screen. That means Taehoon finally started streaming.

He noticed me and dragged me over to the rest, telling me to demonstrate for the 'idiots'.

[ omg!! They're doing taekwondo today ]

[ y/n and taehoon 👀 ]

[ the way his eyes lit up when she came in ^^]

"Get closer to the floor." Taehoon complained as he tried to push Snapper down further.

Snapper's face was scrunched up in pain.

Gaeul and I were sat facing each other both doing the splits perfectly.

Gaeul laughed, "Am I doing it right?"

I nodded and grinned at her, "Perfect."

Taehoon patted my head as he went past and then kicked Hobin's head as he complained, "Why can't you do it yet? I've given you tons of lessons."

After about an hour, we finally stopped.

Snapper and Hobin laid on the floor exhausted and drenched with sweat as they tried to catch their breaths.

I was used to training for a lot longer so I wasn't as tired as I would've been a few months ago.

"It's our turn next, right?" Hobin asked.

"What?"

[ ??]

[?]

~*~

I watched the roles reverse as Hobin complained to Taehoon about how he sucked at newtube and marketing.

Taehoon looked dead inside as he stared blankly at Hobin and Snapper, who were taunting him.

I sat beside Gaeul on the floor as Hobin did a headstand.

"You gotta do things to catch people's attention. Viewers want to see something like this." Hobin told us confidently.

[ ugh, this again? I'm sick of it ]

[ do something else ]

[ srsly, even my grandma's sick of it ]

"You want me to do a headstand? What's the point of this shit?!" Taehoon asking as he did a headstand, his shirt lifting to show off his abs.

I blushed as I tried not to stare.

[ omg!! ]

[ I just realised I like abs ]

"Did it finally happen?" Gaeul whispered excitedly.

I turned to face her and whispered to her about what happened at the beach and what she interrupted.

She gasped excitedly, trying to be quiet so the others wouldn't hear us as we gossiped about anything and everything.