𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞"

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞"

Hello and Welcome to the first qsmp x reader story! Yes I will take that title and no I (did) not make this story at like 2am out of impulse.

Putting my sleep deprived ass aside here are some things before you start reading:

☁ This story may have some changes to the lore of the smp (mainly cause there are way too many streams for me to keep up with and I'm not going through that hell... not again)

☁ This story will be written in english, as you may already have guessed even though I will be writing some frases and stuff like that in spanish (don't worry, I will put translations)

☁ The reader in this story will be bilingual. Since I am also bilingual and it would make way for more interactions. (I'm from Argentina but I'll try to write the spanish parts in a more neutral spanish so it's easier to understand)

☁ The plot of this story will probably follow more the english speaking streamers more than the spanish speaking ones cause that's where I've seen the most lore soo...

☁ The reader will be kept gender neutral.

☁ This is a platonic story. So no weird shit please.

☁ Warnings (if needed any) will be added to the beggining of chapters.

☁ Like I said before, I'm from Argentina, that means that english isn't my first lenguage so please feel free to correct me if I ever mess up.

And I think that's about it for now. Stay tuned for more updates!