Chapter 421 - 430

ꨄChapter 421

    Jiang Junmo saw that Lu Xia was no longer concerned about this matter, and put his arms around her, "Since we can't sleep, let's do some exercise?

    " She couldn't let go, so they haven't been together for a long time.

    Both of them were a little excited this time, but at the critical moment, they suddenly realized that they had used up the things they should have prepared before and forgot to prepare them.

    Jiang Junmo was stunned for a moment, and then slowly recovered, intending to turn over in a little disappointment.

    Seeing him like this, Lu Xia was a little pitiful, and then thought that after returning, because of her busy study and the inconvenience at home, the communication between the husband and wife had been less in the first place.

    She finally thought about it this time, so she thought about it and said, "I'm about to have my period, so I should be safe today, so let's do it!"

    Jiang Junmo immediately became excited after hearing this, "Really? Is it okay? "

    Lu Xia said unhappily: "Do it or not, forget it!"

    Jiang Junmo finally stopped talking after hearing this.

    As a result, this promise made her work hard. When someone finally got dessert, there was no end to it.

    As a result, when Lu Xia was woken up before dawn the next day, she almost couldn't get up.

    But fearing that Kangkang would be disappointed, he dragged his sore body and worked hard.

    It's just that in the process, he stared at the instigator several times with a cold face.

    Jiang Junmo didn't dare to say anything after being stared at. He just touched his nose with some guilt, knowing that he was too excited last night.

    Not daring to explain, hurriedly helped her clean up, and the two went downstairs.

    It was still very early, it was still dark outside, and Kangkang hadn't woken up yet, but Lu Xia was afraid that it would be too late if he didn't get up again, so he went in and woke him up.

    Kangkang was sleepy at first, but when he heard his mother say that he was going to the square to watch the flag raising, he suddenly woke up, and then he started to put on his clothes quickly.

    Seeing that he could do it himself, Lu Xia felt relieved to go out.

    And Jiang Jun here is not afraid that they are hungry, he is simply getting something to eat in the kitchen, and plans to eat on the road.

    At this time, Grandpa Jiang also got up when he heard the voice.

    "Grandpa, why do you wake up so early, did we wake you up?" Lu Xia asked a little embarrassed.

    Grandpa Jiang smiled, "I can't sleep when I'm old, I'll go with you, I made an appointment with Kangkang last night." After

    hearing this, Lu Xia didn't say anything more.

    After Kangkang packed up and came out, Jiang Junmo also baked the pancakes, and they set off in the car that Yu drove.

    It's only after five o'clock, the sky is bright outside, and there are no people along the way.

    The car arrived at the square soon, but there were quite a few people here at the moment.

    Kangkang seemed to have become a hundred thousand whys. He asked a lot of questions from the beginning on the road, and Grandpa Jiang and Jiang Junmo were responsible for answering them.