The three little Shipknotters

Once upon a time, there were three middle-aged men who wore masks, Paul, Shawn, and Joey. These three men were about to be kicked out of their mother's house but they did not know it. "You all are going to get out of my house! You're well over 18 years of age!" The mother lectured waking up the three men. The three knew they had to leave quicky so they ran outside the house with the mother following them. "Okay good! Now never come back!" The mother slammed the door in their faces then reopened it, "Oh, and also be aware of the insane clown dudes, they wear black and white face paint, and they might try to sell you a fizzy drink called 'Faygo'." The three didn't know what the mother meant by that but they went on their merry way to immediately build their homes. The three didn't want to live with each other for unknown reasons, so they each went to a different shop to buy their materials. The youngest, Joey, bought a birdhouse made out of birds because he was too lazy to build his own house which took about two milliseconds. The oldest, Shawn, built his house out of birthday presents. It took him 6 days to build, mainly because he had to steal all of the presents from little kids. The middle-est, Paul, built his house out of metal, which took him seven years to build. His brothers laughed and made fun of him because they were self-conscious about their own houses, but they mainly laughed at him because they didn't believe that there were clowns out there to get them. Paul wondered if his house really did suck so he visited both of his brother's houses. Joey confidently showed Paul his house. Paul was hysterical as he looked down at Joey's small birdhouse, "wow, it's very well-sized for you," he laughed. He walked over to Shawn's house who also confidently showed off his house. Paul looked at the house in confusion and shock, he was appalled😏😉. He didn't say anything and he just left.
17 weeks later, Joey was walking to the grocery store to buy bird seeds when all of a sudden he smelt something sweet. It was Faygo soda. He looked behind him as he heard one of their songs playing, and he saw Shaggy2dope dancing with a clown-customized bazooka. Joey ran back towards his birdhouse while Shaggy kept firing rockets at him. Eventually, Joey hid in his house, but then he heard Shaggy knocking on his door. "Open the door and let me in, or else!" Shaggy threatened, Joey laughed, "You can't get into my-"
Shaggy then picked up and threw Joey's house onto the ground. Joey managed to escape and he ran toward Shawn's house.
Shawn was driving his ice cream truck to find more children when all of a sudden a face-painted clown named Violent J pushed him out of the truck and he yelled something about "Free ice cream sandwiches!"
Shawn was furious so he attempted to take back his truck from that other clown. Violent J got out of the truck seeming to mock Shawn, then all of a sudden there were a bunch of face-painted Juggalos that had jumped out of the truck and were now surrounding Shawn. Shawn ran away into his house and hid, but then someone knocked on his door, "Shawn! There's this weird clown nicknamed 'Joey' that's trying to blow me up with his bazooka!" he heard Joey yell. Shawn opened the door and let his fellow brother in, but just then, J and Shaggy caught up to them. "I'll give you a deal! Buy my Faygo and become a Juggalo, or don't and we'll eat you!" Shaggy said. Shawn took an interest to the insane clowns, they were just like him, except black and white. Joey tried to stop him but Shawn opened the door letting the clowns in. Shaggy and Joey looked at each other with fury in their
eyes, "There can only be one of us," Shaggy said while welding his Bazooka. Meanwhile, J and Shawn were becoming closer closer than Shaggy and Joey were. J showed Shawn a picnic basket and said, "I picked some strawberries along with apples, cherries, boogers, and limes! And there's a Faygo in there but that's min-" Shawn instantly grabbed the Faygo and began to chug it in front of Violent J, he was not happy. A few minutes of chaos later, Shawn and Joey were on the run toward Paul's house. They banged on Paul's door, "Paul! Let us in! There are some insane clown dudes out here!" yelled Joey. Paul opened the door and let them in, he looked out and saw the entire carnival outside of his house and he shut the door. "What did you do?!" Paul questioned, Shawn and Joey started apologizing for making fun of Paul's house. Paul heard an expected knock on the door, "Open the door and let us in before Bazooka Joey blows up your spot!" Violent J shouted. Both Paul and Shawn looked at their Joey,
"Not me!" Joey exclaimed. They suddenly heard a BOOM from outside. "Oh shoot, we missed the shot," J sighed. Shaggy threw away the bazooka and thought of a more effective plan. Paul looked outside the window and realized that the clowns were climbing up onto the roof to enter the chimney, he quickly prepared his bass guitar and bass dinner and waited for the clowns to show up. J and Shaggy made it up onto the roof and they fell down the chimney as planned but then they realized that they had landed in a boiling pot of water that had bass in it. They screamed but it only got worse as they were forced to attend a Slipknot concert! Paul started to play his bass while Joey and Shawn were hitting pots and pans. Two hours later, both Violent J and Shaggy2Dope were dying of exhaustion from headbanging. Joey and Shawn attempted to thank Paul by hugging but Paul shook his head, "Get out," he ordered in a serious tone, then he grabbed his two brothers and threw them outside. Then they all lived happily ever after, or they did until Craig appeared randomly and lived happily ever after, or they did until Craig appeared randomly and he spiked them all. And Craig lived happily ever after.
The End.