Chapter 661 - 670

ꨄChapter 661 The Yu Family Meets Chang Yi

    It wasn't until after she sat down in the box that Yu Wan's sister-in-law asked curiously: "I heard that your partner also has a share of this store? Isn't that also the boss here?" Yu Wan nodded, "They have a share,

    but Only 30%!"

    "30% is not a lot! The things here are very expensive at first glance, and the people who come here are probably rich!"

    After saying this, the sister-in-law of the Yu family wanted to say something, but was stopped by Brother Yu .

    In fact, the sister-in-law of the Yu family has been very angry, because Yu Wan has a good job and looks good, and she originally planned to introduce her to relatives from her natal family.

    That man was her cousin, he was good-looking, he had a good job, and he was also a national cadre, so they were a good match at first sight.

    But Yu Wan didn't even meet her, so she directly disagreed.

    It's fine if you don't agree, and she pretended that she didn't want to look for it, but turned around and found someone herself, and she was a cook!

    This made her feel that she had devoted herself to feeding the dog.

    She was quite upset, but she wanted to see how good a cook she was!

    In order not to let his wife ask again, Brother Yu said, "Do we need to order first?"

    Yu Wan shook her head, "No, Chang Yi and the others have prepared the dishes, and they will serve them later.

    " Did he do it himself?" Mother Yu asked.

    Yu Wan nodded, "It should be!"

    "Then I have to try it!"

    While speaking, the waiter brought out the dishes one by one.

    "So fast?"

    The Yu family was a little surprised. They didn't expect the food to be served as soon as they sat down. It seemed that they had prepared it in advance. They took them to heart, and they were quite satisfied.

    In the kitchen here, Grandpa Chang saw that Chang Yi had prepared the dishes for the Yu family, so he walked over to take the shovel.

    "Okay, leave the other boxes to me, you go change your clothes, diffuse the smell of oily smoke, and hurry up to meet your in-laws, don't keep them waiting!"

    Chang Yi didn't delay after listening, nodded, and went to the back room In the staff room, I changed into new clothes from inside to outside, and even washed my face. After making sure that I was not smelly, I took a deep breath and walked to Yu's box.

    At this time, the Yu family looked at a table full of sumptuous food, and could not help but move their chopsticks when they smelled it.

    Yu Wan's nephew was even more greedy.

    But knowing that they want to meet the man, they are not good to eat in advance.

    It's just that Yu's father and Yu's mother were more satisfied in their hearts. It seemed that it was indeed like what the daughter said, this person was a good crafter.

    At this time, Chang Yi finally arrived at the door again, summoned up his courage, and knocked on the door.

    After hearing this, Yu Wan got up happily and went to open the door.