~ shy girl.. ~

A/N this is gonna be different from the actual beginning but YEAH, JUST READ 😭. (or don't.. freedom rights 🤷‍♀️.)

Tadanos p.o.v

It was 7:30 in the morning and I was walking to my new school, which I surprisingly got into. the school is for unique people and outcasts and things like that but I'm just an average Joe who can read the room.

   I was still thinking until I bumped into someone on accident.

   "OH MY GOSH, IM SOOOOO SORRY!" I shouted flustered. While looking down to help the person up when I saw the prettiest girl EVER.

she was about to take my hand until she started shaking and had this terrifying aura. I just stared at her getting a little scared until she ran away.

time skip because I'm lazy asf, it's midnight, & I have school tmr yet I'm still at my uncles house. 🤭

   I got into class and only saw one more seat open.. and it was next to the girl I bumped into this morning. great.

   I sat down next to her and everyone was staring at me like they wanted to kill me.. even though they were all smiling I could sense their anger.

   our teacher started talking about her messed up love life while her masacrara was smearing and she was crying. meanwhile, everyone was bored out of their minds. Including me.

I looked at the girl next to me and I think she was writing something until she dropped her eraser without realizing. I slowly picked it up and put it on her desk, then she glanced at me and I gave her a small smile. she wrote something on a piece of paper and showed it to me.. it said 'thank you' and she slowly gave a small smile back..

•time skip to lunch bc why not 💫

I was getting up to go to lunch until someone grabbed my shirt from behind, I looked behind and saw the girl..

"hi." I said smiling at her.

she started shaking and then I figured she was shy or something.

"do you maybe want to write on that board to communicate?" I asked her pointing to the black board.

   she nodded and walked over then took the chalk and wrote something very fast, it said.. 'will you please stay and eat lunch with me?'

"sure!" I sat down and we both ate some sushi she bought this morning, when I decided to finally ask her the big question

"uh, what's your name..?" I asked her and she froze. she got up and went to the blackboard then wrote 'Shouko Komi' and I smiled.

well, I guess Komi can't communicate..

A/N 443 words not including this a/n. Ik it's so bad and short but I tried 😭. ANYWAY BYEEE<3