Ch. 1 "court"

"unfortunately, miss flare. That isn't possible. The harm that you are talking about happened many years ago. And the ones who were responsible were under the legal age to be punished for thier doings." the judge speaked from his seat. Flare had a blank look but then smiled with annoyance glowing from thier barely brown eyes." but it is my right as once a naive child who did no harm. To live in peace and safety."they argued back with the judge seeing his words are inconvenient.

The judge shook his head" if they were adults back then we would've handled them well and what they deserved. But you can't blame children for any damage they were still growing. " flare's grip tightened around thier paper." if they now as assumed adults. And thier Brian know better. Then wouldn't they at least apologize or feel some kind of guilt in doing that? Sir, I was a bubbly child. Who did nothing wrong and just got severely judged by everything I do unlike them." flare confessed with bitterness with the injustice of this situation" the least I want is for them to back off. And let them sign as a warning to never trespass me and pay for the mental given damage" they suggested trying not to show how desperate they are to get better. But the judge was unhinged "they aren't responsible for thier actions as children and that's final." and with that said the sussion ended.

Flare stormed off with anger they couldn't believe it! Children!? What kind of children would beat up an innconcet child and gang up on them? They were beasts and still are! Classic smirked once seeing them" so? How was the session?"he immediately flinched once seeing them death glaring at him and walked back as bubble gum preferred to be silent for his well being. They got in as fellswap drove off" let me guess.. They didn't give you what you wanted? " with this sentence. Flare started rambling in anger about the whole thing until they reached home as bear and lust were having face masks on they put on thier headphones, knowing they would end thier rambling soon.

" it's just unbelievable! " flare yelled as they stomped thier feet as a child. "what would you aspect? The law protect children. And they were children" "oh no no don't mistake them as ones. Children. NORAML children would cry and feel guilty. THOSE LITTLE SHITS DIDN'T!" fell looked at flare and waved his hands down "calm down, tiger or else the house might burn again" he said as flare looked away he offered them their Tigger plushie and they took it and stormed off to thier room. Which he previously put all thier dolls and plushie on bed incase they were furious and the key at the side of the door inside thier room. If they ever wanted to lock it.

Swap looked tired and just had his morning coffe "morning, sleeping beauty~" classic teased as he sat down next to swap and put his hand around the tired, man's shoulder as they sat down around the kitchen table. "you would be dead if it weren't for my coffe" swap muttered as lust and bear looked confused "what happened?" lust asked in a good mood. As bubble gum frowned "lists of shits."