2. Broken Palette

"Where the fuck is Deku!?" Katsuki Bakugo growled out. Getting a smack on his head courtesy of his mother, Mitsuki Bakugo.

"Don't swear, brat. We're at a hospital!" The spiky blonde woman said as she glared at Katsuki.

"Don't hit me, you hag!" The Explosion wielder snapped at the older woman, who had glared at his disrespectful son.

They had been called up to the hospital when Inko's doctor called Mitsuki. Mitsuki then called Katsuki to head towards the hospital right after his training session for his retaking of his Provisional License Exams. To say he was shocked to hear that Aunt Inko was hospitalized was saying he was loud.

On the sidelines, Masaru Bakugo, the patriarch of the Bakugo Household tried to calm his loud family. Check the keyword: tried.

"Katsuki, Mitsuki, let's calm down for a bit. I'm pretty sure Izuku is in his way." He said softly, completely getting ignored by the two blondes butting heads.

As they continued arguing, they were stopped when Katsuki's phone rang. Pulling out his phone, he saw someone calling him.

🔥IcyHot❄️

[✅Answer]  [❎Decline]

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed when he saw the caller ID. Weren't they were just with each just a while ago for the training? Why was Todoroki calling him? And more importantly, how did the half 'n' half bastard got his number?!

Answering the phone, albeit begrudgingly when his mom hit him when he was about to decline the call, lecturing him that it's rude to not answer your friends call.

"What do you want IcyHot!?"

----------------------------------------

Throughout the Heights Alliance, sounds of breaking, pounding, zapping and grunts can be heard. Peering inside, we see Izuku Midoriya, bruised and beaten, has tape covering his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

Pain, pain and even more pain is what Izuku is feeling right now. Alongside a feeling of betrayal, dread, sadness and anger build inside of him.

Earlier when he was about to ask them why Iida, yes Iida attacked him they didn't answer his question. Only opted for Sero to use his Tape to bind his arms together and taping his mouth. As he tried to use One For All to get the bindings off of him, he was struck by a bolt of electricity, making him cry in muffled pain as he collapses to the ground.

Shakily, he tried to stand up only for another kick to land on his face this time courtesy of Uraraka, pushing him back landing on Shoji's arms/tentacles. It was not as hard as Iida's but still hurt nonetheless. He felt warm liquid trailing down his face and quickly noted that it was blood. His blood.

While being held up by the Dupli-Arm user, Izuku tried to rack up his brain on why he was being treated like this. 'Why would they do this to me? What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Wh--' he was cut off when a hardened fist came to his face.

Out of reflex, he activated One For All and ripped his arm off of the tape binding it and Shoji's hold and placed his arms up to block the attack. Underestimating the power of Kirishima's punch, he took the blow as it pushed his back while Shoji side stepped to dodge the incoming body.

Izuku cried in pain as the punch broke his arms. He was supposed to be used to breaking his arms due to OFA, but since it came from a foreign attack it hurt like hell.