1- Bus Ride

Thank you for reading, also, me talking will ALWAYS be in italic! Bye, Luv you all!

The light shined through the window, revealing a blue haired boy. He was laying in us bed sleep peacefully. The boy fluttered open his eyes, the bright sun blinding him. He had slept in. Sh!t. His eyes widened in distress. Cold air flew up with him as he sat up.

GB ran down stairs, throwing on his clothes for the day. A cabinet opened as a hand swiftly grabbed some cereal. He pulled out a chair and sat down. Today was already starting with a bad start.

Time Skip, you lovely people!

GB sprinted towards the bus, carrying his bag. Phew, he had made it to the bus in time. He waited until he heard the screeching sound of the old bus. Step by step he made his way up the bus. The blue headed boy turned his head to see if there were any seats open.

One was open. The spot next to HDG. No! This was going to be a horrible ride to school.

GB sat down next to him and turned the other way. He was going to try to make this ride the least awkward he could.

The last bus driver had gotten fired for his bad driving. Thank goodness! Have you read those other fanfics! They always end up with something happening. GB thought he was safe but he should be warned that the worst was to come, or best whatever you think.😏

Some of the kids were throwing thumbtacks on the bus and one ended up going to the back of the bus. To avoid the thumbtack, he moved to the side. GB would have fallen off the seat if HDG didn't pull him up.

When he pulled the blue haired boy up he was face to face with him. With one hand on his hip and the other holding his hand. HDG face lit up and then he looked away. GB looked away and release there hands but the other hand stayed on his hip.

HDG realized but didn't let go.

Why?

GB sit up straight and waited for the bus ride to end. This was awkward, GB thought. Finally it had ended.

This was a crappy first chapter but I hope you enjoyed! 😊 I will try to make my next chapter longer!

This took TWO days to do and it's only 400-ish words! I'm crying
。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。