› - 𝑜𝑛𝑒 :: 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑠?

reminder - There are 3 stages to Hanahaki: first, the victim would only cough up petals, the second stage would be full buds and some fully bloomed flowers, at the third stage the roots would seal the air passages, thus suffocating the victim.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

denki's pov:
after the Easter break, I had to go back to school. I stopped going to school after Mineta was expelled, because I found it boring. The only thing in that class is hearing Izuku argue with Bakugou

I was sitting in the kitchen at the table eating some pancakes, I took a mouthful of water and went back to my room, starting to prepare my things before going to school.. it was 7:45 a.m. and classes started at 8:00 a.m., I just had to put on my shoes and leave.

"have fun" I hear my mother saying as she washes the dishes, I said goodbye and left for school. A few more months to pretend I'm happy.

I arrive in front of the school seeing all my classmates, well, almost. The only one missing was Izuku, who was always late, but that doesn't matter anymore, I try to pass them without seeing me, but I failed. "heyyy kaminari my mann" I see Kirishima coming to me, grabbing my head. I had nothing with Kirishima, in fact he was the best in the whole school, and Mina.

I was going to my colleagues with kirishima, time to pretend again. I though myself. I sat at the back, avoiding to sit next to others, I didn't like to stand in the spotlight too much. Then I hear the bell ring, signaling that we have to go to class, I was sitting at the back because everyone was talking about I don't know what new colleague who is coming to us after Mineta's departure.

I enter the class, putting myself in the last seat as usual. After everyone sits in the bank, we see Mr. Aizawa entering the door, "as you know, Mineta was expelled, so you will have another colleague, treat him as such and not like an animal" I see Mr. Aizawa looking at Bakugou, I giggled in silence

"you can come in now" Mr. Aizawa says, I look at the door and see a boy with purple hair, tousled like Kirishima, I look into his eyes.. what beautiful eyes- wait what. no no no, this can't happen again. The boy was sitting with his hands in his pockets, I wonder what quirk he has.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinsou, quirk is Brainwashing" I see him looking at me from behind, as if he read my thoughts - wait what!? brainwashing— oh fuck me, he controlled my mind. But why me.. there were other colleagues. I thought myself rolling my eyes

"go sit next to the blonde in the last seat" I was sitting with my head on the table trying not to ask anything in my mind, who knows how he's controlling my mind again, wait what - blonde? last seat?! I quickly raise my head from the table seeing the new boy coming to me. fuck, what's with this thing in my stomach.. I feel like coughing badly-

"Mr. Aizawa! Can I go to the bathroom quickly?" I say with my hand to my mouth trying not to cough, Mr. Aizawa nods and I quickly run out the door, all my colleagues looked at me scared but I was not interested.

I get to the bathroom taking my hand from my mouth and starting to cough very badly, when I look in the mirror I have.. petals? In the mouth. what the fuck happened to me- I thought myself starting to panic. then I feel how my legs start to tremble and my eyes slowly close, I couldn't do anything at all.

shinsou's pov:
almost 15 minutes have passed since that denki boy left, why am I so worried? but it gives me a bad vibe- "hey Hitoshi, go go to the bathroom to see what Denki is doing there since he hasn't come back"  Mr. Aizawa says, I nod and go to the bathroom, I didn't want to follow him but in the end I have to listen to the "teacher".

I was going to the bathroom slowly, I open the door to the bathroom and at the sinks I see Denki passed out on the floor - did he have... petals in his mouth? I started to panic and quickly ran to Mr. Aizawa.
"Mr. Aizawa!! Kaminari passed out in the bathroom!" I say panicked, I see Mr. Aizawa push me aside and start running to the bathroom. He didn't let us in or see what was happening, I stayed in class but I saw that all the pro heroes came to see what was happening... is what happened to him really that bad? I'm starting to think.

I spent a few hours in class with my classmates, each of them panicked worse than the other, I was sitting next to a closet thinking why he had petals in his mouth, did he take drugs? no, it doesn't work with petals.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
💐💌
— Author's note from here!! —

I always liked this legend, since I was a child my mother told me this fictional disease. So now I made a story from my childhood.
-
I hope you like it because this story means a lot to me, this was the first chapter!!
💐💌

˖ 𝟵𝟮𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𓂅

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗