"𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠"

Summary:
𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑, 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜.

Author's Note!
Hello fellow readers and queers, this chapter was when Triple Cone Cup ended, or simply Triple Cone Cup already ended in this chapter. Both Capsaicin and Prune are dating in this chapter just like my previous story!

.
.
.

No one's POV

Prune and Capsaicin, were walking together. It was normal for the two to be seen walking around the kingdom together.

Ever since they started dating each other.

"So Prune, did ya make any new potions this week?" Capsaicin asked with a happy tone as usual. Prune responded with "Yes ofcourse!" Prune was always carrying his potions.

He handed a potion to Capsaicin. "Drink it, I insist" he said with a sly smirk. Capsaicin hesitated but he could never say no to what his boyfriend says. He chugged it down. Instantly coughing. "Blegh– Your potions are too bitter–!" He was cut off due to the effects kicking in, "I call it the "I'll silent you myself" potion~" He giggled.

Capsaicin was trying his hardest to talk but not even a single word came out of his mouth. "Don't worry, the effects will wear off in a couple of minutes!"

Prune held the other's hand reeassuring him. Capsaicin finally calmed down.

Prune smiled once again, so did Capsaicin.

The two continued their walk. Though a specific cookie they've met before interupted it. Kouign-Amann cookie.

"Oh! Good morning Prune and Capsaicin! Remember me?" Kouign asked with a smile on her face.

Prune giggled "Oh such a coincidence to see you here today!" "Why is Capsaicin quiet today?"

She asked with concern before realizing he drank on of Prune's potion given by the liquid dripping down his mouth. "Oh- I think I know now! Prune stop torturing your boyfriend like that!"

She said, they both joked around for a bit before saying their goodbyes. Capsaicin stood behind his boyfriend with jealousy in his eyes. He never knew this feeling even existed.

Once the two got back to Prune's dorm, they both sat on his bed. Prune juice noticed Capsaicin has been quite quiet for a long while. "Why so quiet my love?" Capsaicin looked up at his lover.

"I don't really like how you talked a lot with Kouign awhioe ago" he said with a sad tone, it was quite unusual for him to have a frown nor a sad tone.

This concerned Prune juice even more, "Don't tell me you're jealous now are you?"

Prune juice giggled and smiled. He hugged Capsaicin from behind. "Don't worry Capsaicin, i'm not mad or anything." He reasured. Capsaicin's smioe returned on his face as he kit up with joy again.

"Sorry, I was just worried you liked Kouign mroe than me haha!" He said in a cheerful tone. Prune smiled, he ushered Capsaicin to face him.

And so Capsaicin followed his command, Prune juice cupped the others face with his hands. Whilst Capsaicin wrapped his arms around the others waist.

Prune simply kissed the other's forehead. Even an action as little as this made Capsaicin cookie's face burn as red as his hair.

"Heh" Prune giggled once more, he couldn't help it due to how cute his boyfriend is at times like this.

He continued kissing his boyfriend until their lips finally met each other's once again. "Hope that'll make it up for you." He smiled, Capsaicin hugged the other, tightly. As if he wasn't going to let the other go. Prune's clock chimed, his class was going to start soon then. But he could always go with the "sick leave" excuse he thought to himself.

They stayed like this for a couple more moments before getting comfortable with a new position.  Prune was laying ontop of Capsaicin, both hugginf each other like koala bears hugging the tree.

Their eyes met each other's. But they laughed it off again, they cuddled with each other for hours, also napping. At night they went out for dinner.

End.

Hellooo! Thank you for reading I hope you guys enjoyed this story! Anyways have a good day and may luck be on your side whilst you continue your journey reader<3☆