𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱: 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳

╰┈ [LAST CARD]

┏━━━                           ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1, Episode 6
[Minor Spoilers]
Panic  Room by Au/Ra playing...
II
┗━━━                            ━━━┛

FEELING HIS OWN BREATH hit the tape that is wrapped around his mouth shocks Arisu, completely baffled at the way his body told him that he's still alive despite the blood streaming from his forehead that only drips over to his shirt, decorating with his metallic red liquid while his sweaty body fumes the isolated room with his scent.

He couldn't see nor can he speak out loud, it was like he's being challenged to live and yet all he thinks about is Usagi in this predicament. It was hard for him to breathe, it was hard for him to hear the footsteps that rounds him, hell, he doesn't know if he's truly breathing but someone else in the room got to hear it clearly,

"Well, rumor has it that your visa expires tomorrow."

"Without your sense of hearing or your sight, you're like a sitting duck." The man that knocked him out says so slowly like he's teasing him, despite not being able to see Niragi nor can he hear right, he managed to imagine the gunman's proud smirk.

"I can just smell the terror you're feeling as you sit here." Niragi says out louder, leaning towards the poor victim as he chuckles after his statement which only earns a struggling grunt from Arisu. Arisu just wanted to speak out loud and yet the tape was too much for his senses.

Niragi sighs, not stepping away from the distance from Arisu as Niragi continues to speak but this time he speaks softer. If Arisu could see, he could see the blood shredded eyes that Niragi's been giving him the entire day, maybe even the moment he saw Arisu touch you.

"For your information, this is the panic room. You must've heard it from my Y/N darling, right? The one who's trying her best to protect you... the one who's been helping you... the one who's been so uptight about your asses."

Arisu grunts again, despite being blindfolded with the tape, he shuts his eyes closed – 'Y/N...'

"This is where all the traitors like you go!" He yells suddenly, kicking the chair's leg which earned another grunt from Arisu as he feels his seat being shaken up by the madman.

"You... You!" Niragi points at him, laughing through his exhausted breaths, "It's people like you that made us like this! You think you're so fucking innocent! That you're doing nothing wrong! But look! – Look at what you fucking did to Y/N!"

If Arisu could talk right now, he'd be yelling at Niragi that it was the gunman's fault, not his. How could it be Arisu's fault when he didn't know you were already knocked out? – And if Arisu could move, he'd be punching the gunman already despite how stronger Niragi is compared to him.

"It's people like you who act like you're normal when you all are just cowards – running away from who you've hurt and you know you will hurt."

Niragi cracks his neck, looking around to see his other playmates that also has the roles as the militants with him, "We have so much time today... we have all the time until you die to chitchat. Say, why don't my buddies get all the precious time they have with your girlfriend, huh?" Niragi nearly moans out, poking his tongue out as a form of mockering towards the helpless victim.