Gay Sex 🤷🏻‍♀️

*As Mr. X follows Leon throughout the RPD, into the Greenhouse, and all the way down to NEST*

Suddenly the lights flickered and Leon stopped what he was doing. He looked around but he couldn't even see what was in front of him. Hopefully, Mr X wouldn't come after him and instead focus on something else.

"Hey" a deep voice said from behind him as he quickly turned to cock his gun that the unknown presence.

It didn't take the buff tall man to take the gun and throw it away from Leon's hands.

A hand slams into the wall beside Leon's head, completely enclosing him. The dark made it impossible to see who was in front of him, but he could feel the huge tall body infront of him.

"What are you doing?" Leon asked

"Oh, would you like to do something more fun~?" Mr X asked, his other hand moving up Leon's thigh, getting closer to his crotch with every move he makes.

His hand moved up to the zipper on Leon's uniform, pulling it down. His hand slithers down his body towards his crotch. A moan escapes Kennedy's lips at the touch. He bit his bottom lip, trying to be as silent as possible.

"M-More" Leon moaned out. Little did he know, that was the exact thing he had been waiting to hear.

He unzipped his suit and picked him up, pressing him against the wall. Without warning, he pushed his full length into his hole.

It was so painful

The pain turned into pleasure. Hungry moans replaced the whimpers of pain.

"You're so tight," X said and he could hear the smirk in his voice.

His dick reached even deeper into you, places you didn't even know existed.

"W-wait! Slow d-down"

Leon's whimpers fell on deaf ears.

It was going to be a long night, huh?