detention games. (C.2)

CW ; mentions of topics like s3lf harm and mari's death, but will be very light.  but please, proceed with caution.

pips pov.

that dream.. it just haunts me so much.  i can't even sleep, just having that fucking nightmare over and over again. I decided to think of something else,  and damien popped in my head.

I felt my cheeks grow red. just thinking about him makes my stomach grow butterflies.

its like a plague. i can physically not stop thinking about him. It's a school day, so i got up, and decided on what to wear. 

i decided to wear another band t-shirt. Its an habit. Before i moved, me and my friends wore band t-shirts. i picked at my bandages. I should remove them. the scars probably healed. but i'm gonna be wearing a over-sized zip up jacket (not zipping it up )  over my band t-shirt. i took out an black cargo ( also baggy !!) pants, then took the yellow handkerchief off my nightstand. i took the gloves that i was wearing yesterday. 

********

" i fucking hate eye contacts, but i'm still gonna use them." i said under my breath. i was putting on my eye contacts, once i have finished putting them on, i blinked. I finally fucking finished getting ready, which was a pain in the ASS to do.  I'm pretty sure my sister will probably flip the fuck out if she sees all of my scars. Damn Pip, she would probably say. you really went to fucking town on your arms.. this is why i took away all those shards. i just wish my sister can fucking leave me alone about all of my scars, but she does not. I was pretty right, most of them healed. I hope they can fade away, cause i'm not gonna have my arms exposed in public. I grabbed my trusty nail bat, and took off the nails, placing them in the small bag i usually put them in. i decided to place it in my bag since i cant be carrying it everywhere, i zipped my backpack to my bat, and placed one of the straps on my shoulder.

i walked down stairs. i didn't see my sister anywhere, she probably went to work. I thought about Damien again,butterflies formed in my stomach, and my face gets red. he's so alluring.. and handsome. i broke out of my thoughts, and lost balance. i caught the railing.

 i almost tripped down the stairs.

"don't wanna be Mari 2.0.." i whispered to myself. The day that Aubrey came back from the hospital, she told me everything about Mari's death.  i felt bad for aubrey, having a dear friend being pushed down the stairs.

***

i finally get to the nasty ass school. it hasn't started yet, so all the kids was in the hallways, chatting or running up and down the halls. I swear, one day in gonna start a fire in here, all the fucking kids here are so annoying. In the corner of my eye, i saw some kids point and talk about me. i don't really care. that's when i heard some running, and guys laughing. 

oh.

Hell

NO.

"yeah!! get him Clyde!!" i heard one of them say. i moved out of the way, and saw someone collide face-first into the lockers. 

WHAM!

"what a fucking idiot." i said, staring daggers at clyde, who was on the floor, after hitting the metal lockers, he flipped over, laying against them. i took my bat and put the end of it to his chest, keeping him down. "YOU think you can still push me around like in 3rd grade, and you think i am still the same, do you?" i said rather loudly. the entire hallway stopped talking, gathering around me and clyde.  "well, get this through your small ass brain. you ARE SO FUCKING WRONG. i'm not that weak, pathetic guy anymore. Don't you