・┆✦ʚ 1 ɞ✦ ┆・

⋆˚✿˖°

⋆˚✿˖°

"Yep, we should go home now, it's really late already." I said.

"Okay, see you"

"Cya!" I said before I went home.

⋆˚✿˖°

Y/N POV

~ at home, around 9 pm ~

"Hey mom, I'm back" I said.

"Welcome home, y/n, how was hanging out with Sara?"

"Great, as usual. Oh, I came across this bakery just now with Sara, and decided to buy some pastries. Come eat with me~"

"Alright, I'll just finish up this paragraph." Nahida said, before keeping the book that she was reading.

I took out two plates and placed them on the table. I took out the pastries and Nahida looked at them. She took a pastry and tried it.

"It's quite delicious, where did you buy this from?" Nahida asked.

"It's called 'Kaedehara bakery' I don't know why, but the name seems really familiar." I've had this weird feeling since I saw that name, but I can't pinpoint what it is...

"Oh, that bakery... it used to be a part of 5 very popular bakeries, known for its well made, but cheap pastries." Nahida explained.

I signalled her to continue on.

"But a few years ago, 4 out of 5 bakeries soon fell out of business after a series of unfortunate events. Food poisoning, decrease in quality, no available successor, you name it."

"The Kaedehara bakery recently opened up again, in sumeru, after the last surviving member of the Kaedehara family decided to revive the family business."

"Wow, you seem to really know this situation well."

"It was all over the news, after all, it was related to the president of Inazuma"

Maybe that's why it's so familiar, it was important news after all, and being the daughter of the president of Sumeru, I should have known this... I guess I was just not paying much attention to the news back then. But, I still couldn't shake off that feeling.

The rest of the meal was quiet, with us focusing on eating our pastries. As I was preparing to wash the dishes, Nahida said something.

"So you know, university is starting soon..."

"Yeah?"

"And after all these years of homeschooling, I think it's time for you to go to a real school again, to make new friends and stuff like that." Nahida said, I could hear that she was quite nervous to suggest this.

It has been quite a long time since I have went to a real school, and university seems like a perfect time to go back to school again...

"Alright, why not, I don't even remember the last time I actually went to school."