The new kid

"Audrey time to get up its your first day of school!" Audrey got up the only thing she could think of is the horrors of public school she cant even start to think of grade 7... she got up and got dressed, soon she speed down stairs and sat on a white chair with a strange red stain on the bottom of it. "Hey kid I have to go to work so get home safe after school ok?" He slid a slice of toast over to her, "who is it this time?" She rolled her eyes picking up the burnt toast in front of her.. her dad spun around packing her school bag. He shrugged and said "eh just some guy with brown hair or something.. he robbed Jay so im getting him back I guess?..." He hands Audrey the bag and opens the door for her. "So you get people by killing them?"She joked walking out of her house.. soon she stepped into the school immediately getting greeted by Jay's daughter Fox, "hey I thought you where homeschooled?" Fox said as she slid into view Audrey sighed again and said "mum said that no body could be at home with me to do it- oh and can you take me to the principals office?..." she looked at all the people her that were staring at her, "right this way then!" Fox grabbed her hand and pulled Audrey over to a large door to there right. "This is miss Emilys room or what you call it the principals office!" Fox spun around leaving Audrey to do what ever she needed to do.. she sighed opening the door in front of her hair swinging behind her as she stepped into the office...

291 WORDS!!