Past, Present, Future

(If there are any mistakes in the writing, it's because I realized that 'oh my gosh, it's April 19th. Tomorrow is Bakugou's birthday' so then I spent four hours straight writing this with no breaks. So sorry if it's bad cause I really didn't have a main topic for this.) 

A Kiribaku Oneshot dedicated to Bakugou. Happy birthday to our resident Pomeranian!

Have some music while you're reading <3

.

.

.

"Hey, Bakugou!" Said Kirishima cheerfully as he entered the kitchen to the 1-A dorms building.

"What do you want, Shitty Hair?" The blonde replied without missing a beat.

The supposed 'Shitty Hair' poked his head out of the kitchen for a couple seconds, seemingly looking for something before re-entering the kitchen. He suddenly lowered his tone and started speaking seductively. "Nothing. I just haven't seen you all morning, thought I'd come look for you," He stated with a small smirk and a tilt of his head. He slowly walked closer to the blonde, stopping right when they were face-to-face. "You left my room is such a hurry last night, are you feeling sick? Your face seemed really pink," He continued with an almost mocking tone, inching closer and closer to the blonde who was slowly becoming more irritated by the second. "Do you need to go to the nur-" 

"SHUT UP DUMB HAIR!" Bakugou yelled while pushing Kirishima away with a completely flustered face.

"Come on Katsuki, you know I'm messing with you." Kirishima said while wearing a grin that could rival the sun. 

"Yeah, well, you're not funny. So quit it," The spiky blonde said while turning around, continuing to fix his breakfast. "What do you wanna eat? Might as well fix you something while I'm here, since you can't cook for shi-" Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's waist from behind and pressed himself up against the latter's body. He then moved his head so his chin was resting on the blonde's shoulder. Then he whispered in his ear. 

"I'll have the same as whatever you're making for yourself, Kat." He said sweetly and lowly. "As long as it isn't spicy." He finished with a low chuckle.

The red head's voice sent shivers up Bakugou's spine. It's always been like that. Ever since he first met Kirishima, there was something about his voice. It was enthralling. It was like he was a siren, and his voice was his song. Just hearing him utter a couple of words sent you into a trance, and made you do things you thought you'd never do just to hear him again. 

When Bakugou first heard Kirishima, he knew something was there. He knew he'd been put under the red head's spell, only to be broken free when he thought fit. Bakugou wanted that voice, he wanted the dumb redness of his hair, he wanted Kirishima. And he still does. He wants Kirishima all to himself. 

The two started dating about a month prior, which of course, Bakugou was ecstatic about. Kirishima doesn't need to know that though. But the feeling of wanting Kirishima never went away, which wasn't really a problem now, since shitty hair was all his.

Pulling him back to reality, the red head was planting kisses all along the blonde's jawline.

Though it's the shit he does like this that makes the blonde regret all his decisions.

"Cut it out, Eijirou. You dumbass, what if there's peopl-"

"There aren't!" Kirishima quickly cut off the blonde. "I already checked," He continued. "Besides, it's pretty early in the morning. If anyone is awake, they wouldn't be down here yet." He soothed the blonde's worries. "That means it's just you and me." Kirishima turned Bakugou around so they were facing each other, and pulled them together as close as they could be. "Can I?" The red head quickly asked while staring at Bakugou with a gleam in his eye.